Default "Watercolour" tattoo artists in UK

Hi guys,

Is anyone aware of any artists who are doing (or who would be able to attempt) these "watercolour" style tattoos in UK? Willing to travel!!

I have: 1st lobes @ 5mm x 2, 2nd lobes @ 1.2mm x2, rook (l), conch (l), tragus (r), forward helix (r), navel
    I used to have: helix (r), scaffold (r), nose (l), 3rd lobes x2

I'd be very interested in this also!
    Sarah
    Current:: 4mm lobes x2, standard lobes x2, 2mm septum, smiley, philtrum, lip, nape md, wrist surface
    Want:: tragus surface, nape surface
    3 tattoos
    Want: DOTWORK

"We are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop."

I've actually got a tattoo booked with Ondrash (http://www.facebook.com/ondrashtattoo) in 4 months (so excited!) but that's taken sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much saving, no way I could afford to go back out there for a long time so hoping I can find someone close to home too
    I have: 1st lobes @ 5mm x 2, 2nd lobes @ 1.2mm x2, rook (l), conch (l), tragus (r), forward helix (r), navel
    I used to have: helix (r), scaffold (r), nose (l), 3rd lobes x2

came across this thread and very interested to know how your date with Ondrash went? I have emailed him today to arrange a session and am 100% on board however long it takes... may I ask an idea of how much the cost, was it by the hour or per piece and lastly how long was the wait?

Thanks a million, cant wait to get myself booked!

PS.. any pics?

I would Love one of those.