Default blancolo piercing studios - glasgow. any experiences?

so hubby and i are going up to scotland at the weekend and i am thinking of getting my lip pierced again.

i have looked on google for piercing studios in google, and this is the only one that has a decent website to start with!

however they are offering standard piercings for 10 on special offer. this immediatley sends alarm bells for me since the past 2 times ive had piercings from special offers... one was blue banana, and the other was pierced wonky.

does anyone have any reviews or experiences of this studio please?

and if not, i need recomendations for a glasgow, kilmarnock or dundee piercing studio please

thanks

xx
    Current Piercings: tragus, rook, daith, conch, lobes x 2, VCH, right nipple

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

Want: lots more holes in my ears!!

I believe Nirvana are one of the best in Glasgow.

Search brought up this thread which says someone has heard bad things about Blancolo.

This thread also has an experience of someone getting a piercing there with a bad experience. Seems the 10 "offer" is constant.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 0g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    18 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

ah see nirvana dont have a website, and i couldnt remember if i'd heard awesome things about it or awful...!

will have to have a search for threads about it!

xx

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

Yeah I wouldn't go to anywhere offering 10 piercings personally. I'm sure I've also heard of Blancolo but not in any positive way.

Nirvana are arguably the best in town, although they don't have a website or Facebook or anything (which is a little annoying) but they're so well known they don't need to advertise :P
    They're on ... bugger I can't remember the street but it's off Argyle street, at the Trongate end. Google maps will find it if you just search "Nirvana piercing Glasgow"
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

just posted a new thread but do you have any idea of prices anne?

xx

Off the top of my head no, but you can always phone them and ask
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue