Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Nipple Piercings & Sensitivity (Female)

I am in two minds about getting my nipples pierced.

I've had one done before but it was done when I was younger, the piercer was a idiot and I was non the wiser, had it pierced with a BCR that was too small and needles to say it rejected and left me with a small amout of scar tissue.

This was a good 6 years ago now.

I want both my nipples piercing with straight bars, but the problems I have is nipple senstivity.

My nipples are really over sensitive and I hate them being touched, honestly if I lost all feeling in them from the piercing I would love it

My main worry about getting them done is I do not want an INCREASE in sensitivity, which people seem to have.

On the other hand, If I do get them done, will the increase in sensitivity eventually desensitise / accustom me to it? Because its all the time, will i stop noticing it?

If I could either lose sensation, or get accustomed to it I would be happy

So I would love to hear other women's experiences with nipple piercing / nipple sensitivity

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by gothpugs View Post
    I am in two minds about getting my nipples pierced.

I've had one done before but it was done when I was younger, the piercer was a idiot and I was non the wiser, had it pierced with a BCR that was too small and needles to say it rejected and left me with a small amout of scar tissue.

This was a good 6 years ago now.

I want both my nipples piercing with straight bars, but the problems I have is nipple senstivity.

My nipples are really over sensitive and I hate them being touched, honestly if I lost all feeling in them from the piercing I would love it

My main worry about getting them done is I do not want an INCREASE in sensitivity, which people seem to have.

On the other hand, If I do get them done, will the increase in sensitivity eventually desensitise / accustom me to it? Because its all the time, will i stop noticing it?

If I could either lose sensation, or get accustomed to it I would be happy

So I would love to hear other women's experiences with nipple piercing / nipple sensitivity

Thank You
    There's quite a few diaries in the experience/diary section for female nipple piercings.

Some people find they increase sensitivity, some find it increases a little or a lot. It would be impossible to say how it will affect you. Chances are if you did have an increase you would get used to it. I experienced some desensitisation but that was just during healing, it would be unusual as far as I know to experience permanent desensitisation.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

I'm trying to convinced my wife to Getting her nipple pierced. Probably is her gift to me on Valentine's day. What gauge do you recommend to start ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter64 View Post
    I'm trying to convinced my wife to Getting her nipple pierced. Probably is her gift to me on Valentine's day. What gauge do you recommend to start ?
    1.6mm is the minimum, also please let her make her own mind up rather than talking her into it...
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    1.6mm is the minimum, also please let her make her own mind up rather than talking her into it...
    Agreed, it's her body so don't pressurise her to get something she doesn't want. However if she does want the piercing and you're just trying to help her overcome any worries she has then fair enough
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

hi there l had mine pierced at 1.6 and lm now up to 3.4 going to 4.0 soon, l found them more sensitive since having them done and lm a bloke lol, so would reckomend going for a bigger size when you can.

Personally, I had never really had sensitive nipples until after I got mine pierced!

The whole reason i want to get my nips pierced is because i have the exact opposite problem as you. When i was younger, i played around with clothespins on my nips (i know, i know, bad Rose) and they crimped. NOw i can't feel ANYTHING from them unless it's a really hard pinch or bite. I've heard from the interwebs and from firends that getting them pierced would INCREASE my sensitivity.

Now maybe this is just because mine are damaged, but from my standpoint, if you don't want your nips to be more sensitive, then don't pierce them.
    Current piercings: 4 lobes/ear ( bottom most gauged to a size 6), 1 cartilage/ear, tongue, and a navel vertical.
    Desired Piercings: Nipples/ horizontal bar, and center lip, and all of outer shell on ear pierced.( 4-5 more cartilage)

That is what I have heard a lot.

should the piercing be straight or some diagonal as i see in some pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast