Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would gauges or plugs look good on me???

I have no idea if it'd even fit my style. Please be honest.

I don't think someone needs to have a specific style for stretched lobes, if you want them go for them, I think they suit anyone.

You may also want to post here where you'll probably get more answers but on a mod forum most people will encourage you to stretch your lobes if you're considering it.

Just make sure you know what you're doing and have a read of the stretching guide here.

If you're really undecided how about wearing some fake ones for a while to see if you like them or not?
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

Thank you I reposted in the right spot. Sorry about that.

Nothing to be sorry for, just that you're more likely to get more responses to your question
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

I think trying out fake ones to see if you like them first (like Hazel said) is a great idea.

But my personal opinion is that you'd look fine with them. I think they'd suit you
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

I think so (:

yeah they'd look hot on you

as far as style goes, i don't really think it matters what you wear; they look good on everyone in my opinion, as long as your lobes aren't weirdly small lol
    Hi i'm Lauren!

I have: L Nostril R ear Auricle & stretched first lobes ( Left; 6g Right; 8g)

Retired: auricle(right ear)

want: eyebrow ... tongue ... bellybutton .&. Nipps

Ear goal size: 00g
    xxoxo

They'd suit anyone I agree if you want them go for them. Doesn't matter what style.
    I love piercings and you wouldn't think it looking at me. I look like a barbie doll... stuck with pins

I agree, they'd look fine! The good thing about stretching is it (ideally) should be done very gradually and you have plenty of time to get used to a new size and decide whether or not to go bigger. Fake plugs are definitely a good idea.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Default so my buddy has some starter ones....

i was wondering if anybody else had any other suggestions. i have no idea what would look good or if certain looks meet up with certain piercings. any suggestions would rule. thank you in advance. :]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast