Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deleting My Account

Jam

And me. thanks. If you are wondering why people might be deleting their accounts, it's because you guys were hacked and account details leaked online. Here's mine:

Last edited by Jam; 05-10-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    And me. thanks. If you are wondering why people might be deleting their accounts, it's because you guys were hacked and account details leaked online. Here's mine:
    I was told about the hacking and I believe the site owners have taken steps to stop it and prevent it in future but didn't know about that. I'll raise it with an employee.

I'll delete your account now.

Thanks for the info!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Really??? Does anyone know where online these details have been leaked?

There may have been a data breach, however all passwords are salted and encrypted which renders them almost un-decryptable. We will be contacting and working with vBulliten who create and maintain the forum software code, we would recommend all members update their passwords just for good measure however unlikely it is that the passwords can or will ever be decrypted. Please remember we will never ask you for your passwords or ANY sensitive information, be that over email or through the forums themselves.

If anyone would like to check if their email address has ever been compromised online then that can be checked on breachalarm.com. I checked mine and it hasn't.
    Last edited by FiL; 05-11-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123