Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Conch experience

2 hours ago i got my conch pierced Have to say the piercer, called Boo from Pin Cushion Piercing (in Bristol) was absolutely amazing.

She pierced my friends septum at the same time.

My friend getting his septum went first, it was so quick that I'm now not worried about mine Saturday

I was a bit pale apparently before mine, but in no time she made me feel comfortable. She was very sterile. She made sure i liked where the dot was, and then i lead down on the comfy sofa chair thingy. It was very quick, she said I'd feel a sharp scratch and it went through so quick. It hardly hurt, and was like a scratch. When she pulled the jewellery through, that was an uncomfortable feeling, but was all over and done with very fast.

She spent time going through the healing process and how to clean with us both and handed us information and told us to check back in 3 weeks.

(Found it difficult to take a picture straight of my ear)

Haven't felt it since, only the slight burny throbby feeling that i enjoy lol. Well that was until i picked up the phone just now. No doubt ill get it caught in my hair soon. So far its good
    Last edited by mannequinx; 04-13-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mannequinx View Post
    Haven't felt it since, only the slight burny throbby feeling that i enjoy lol. Well that was until i picked up the phone just now. No doubt ill get it caught in my hair soon. So far its good
    the phone thing happened to me the day i got my rook as well
    conch is a really nice piercing (looking forward to get one too). i hope yours will heal well
    piercings
    i have: 4 lobes 4mm, 2,5mm, 1,6mm, 1,2mm, rook
    i want: one lobe stretched to 6mm, tragus, outer conch
    i had: snakebites, nostril

tattoos
    i have: neck 2x, back, calf
    i want: arm, right foot, ribs

tumblr

How exciting! Congrats on getting your conch! I can't see the picture though, is it just me?
    Currently:
    8 mm lobes
    1.2 mm tragus
    1.2 mm septum
    Forehead dermal yay!
    Retired:
    lower navel
    second lobes
    Want: 2d tragus on right ear, conch on left, tattoos

Thumbs up

Congrats i LOVE my conch piercing and plan on getting another one when the one I have now is fully healed. I actually want another 2 but my ear is tiny and not sure I can fit another 1 in let alone another 2.

Happy Healing
    In that moment i swear we were infinite....

Piercings I have:
    Double Conch Recent double conch diary
    Click the Link for photos of my conch ⤴ ⤴ ⤴
    Left Tragus
    Left Helix
    Right Lip
    Left Nose
    Double Lobes

R.I.P
    Right Eyebrow
    Right Helix x2

thanks for your comments. Today its fine. Knocked it slightly while asleep and that was ouch but don't feel it at all otherwise. To clean it i just made the sea salt solution and poured each side of the piercing, at first it went all over my face but i think ill get the hang of it. Hopefully that's how I'm supposed to clean it :S

I see the pictures but does anyone else? They're not very good.

You need to soak the piercing, pouring it over won't really do anything. Or you could leave it be if you find it awkward but soaking is recommended and most people find it helps.

Here's a guide.

Hope it heals well for you (also can't see the pics, this thread may help).
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

Thankyou for your reply. Hopefully they show up now i used Photobucket but unsure i used the right link for them :S

I made the sea salt solution today and bathed my ear in it for a while. It was quite awkward keeping my ear in a cup, but it felt lovley and warm lol
    Last edited by mannequinx; 04-13-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mannequinx View Post
    Thankyou for your reply. Hopefully they show up now i used Photoshop but unsure i used the right link for them :S

I made the sea salt solution today and bathed my ear in it for a while. It was quite awkward keeping my ear in a cup, but it felt lovley and warm lol
    Looks lovely!

And yeah I find it just kills my neck, a wine glass is easier for some. I don't soak my ear piercings though, blast in the shower is what they get
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

Yay a picture.. it looks great
    In that moment i swear we were infinite....

Piercings I have:
    Double Conch Recent double conch diary
    Click the Link for photos of my conch ⤴ ⤴ ⤴
    Left Tragus
    Left Helix
    Right Lip
    Left Nose
    Double Lobes

R.I.P
    Right Eyebrow
    Right Helix x2

Looks really cool. I may get one someday