Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Red face Manchester Summer Meet 2012!

Sooo it's getting towards summer and wondered if people wanted to have a meet up again?

Please discuss dates and we can see where it goes from there, once a date is set I'll confirm it on this page and set up a facebook group too.

For those that may wonder what we do or just interested in past meets here are the links to the ones I've been on before.

18th February 2012

8th June 2011

9th Feb 2011

A
    s usual this is not simply limited to people in this area nor is it based on how long you've been a member on here or even if you're a member at all, it's not dependant on how much you post or contribute or if you know me or anyone else.

In other words, all are welcome. Again I'd rather not turn it into a piercing fest as we found out this can take hours of waiting around and it would be much nicer to chill out in the gardens and maybe have a picnic type thing again.

No age restrictions but we do go on into the night and hit pubs/bars so if you're under 18 it's a no go for evening activities (usually around 7pm or so, sometimes earlier) and if you need ID remember to bring it.

June is often a good month as we saw last time but I know lots of you go to festivals or are on your hols so discuss away and let's see what we can come up with
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

I can do end of June or July missed the last two so really wanna come again if possible! will probably stay in a hostel too if anyone else is
    Left Ear: 3 x Lobe, Helix, Tragus, Forward helix (Remnant of a Scaffold)
    Right Ear: Rook, 3 x Lobe, Auricle, Conch
    Other: Tongue, Navel
    Retired: Thumb Web, L. Tragus, Botched VCH :(, Back hole of Scaffold.
    Future: Uncertain

Yay a reply haha! Tbh any time is pretty much fine for me as long as it's a friday or saturday I'm usually free.

Hostels/hotels, tried this last time, did a fair bit of research which I'll try and find again but the prices may not be up to date but people can research the options, no one did stay over last time and as I had people staying at mine it won't be an option for me I don't think. But it's handy for those who have to travel a fair way

So end of June could be 29th/30th, end of July 27th/28th? Anyone else?
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, nostril, septum, 2 wrist MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.

I would totally love to come, but I can't say for definite until nearer the time. It all depends on my cash flow!!
    Hiya - I'm Emma!

Piercings: lobes x 3, Tragus, Helix, Navel, Conch, Sternum Microdermals x 2, VCH, Central Labret, Forward Helix

Tattoos: Stars on inner forearm, Rat on inner ankle, Dotwork Star Mandala on shoulder & Lotus/Butterfly on hip

http://www.facebook.com/emmalsims

Tis not a problem, some let us know on the day if they're coming or not
    27 hours of tattoo work

ARGH last time was brilliant, deffo count me in However, I may look at staying over as I'm a little wary of hour train journeys alone on an evening! And I hate to leave early xx
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Awesome, if you have a look through the thread for the last meet there's info on hotels, apartments and hostels that I found, if you can't find it let me know and I'll repost
    27 hours of tattoo work

If I have money then I'm definitely in! Especially the July date as I'll be living really close to town then
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    14mm lobes
    2nd, 3rd & 4th lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right nostril
    right conch
    philtrum
    tongue
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Yays!
    27 hours of tattoo work

you know i'm always a yes I know I don't post much 'cause I'm a bit busy atm but i'll be lurking but yeah very end of june possibly or anytime july, i'm booking a holiday mid-june hopefully so that should leave the end free. Just need to find out when the summer sale is at work and should be fine for july, pretty sure it's in august anyway so that should be fine

yay!
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast