Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just hoping you will check this again soon...

Why dont you contribute to the forum a little, have enough posts to PM him and then he'll get an email alerting him to your message. Might be easier than sitting and hoping?
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Why dont you contribute to the forum a little, have enough posts to PM him and then he'll get an email alerting him to your message. Might be easier than sitting and hoping?
    I figured i didn't really have much to add...but ill look around

Do you still have the 14g clicker? If so how much in us dollars? I am VERY interested!!

Thanks

Very sorry for the late reply!! I do actually have a 14g one for sale, yes! I was thinking of putting on eBay but if anyone wants it I'll happily do it through here. I'm not actually sure how much they sell for as on BAF it says "this item is sold out" so doesn't show a price. If I remember correctly, someone above suggested a roundabout price! (I could be wrong though, I can't see above comments as I'm typing a reply)

If anyone is interested, badassmastertweets at hotmail . com is my email, please contact there rather than here as I don't check this regularly! X

Ive been wanting a septum clicker forever!! but can never find any, the maria tash on bodyartforms were never restocked!!, but i just stumbled upon a shop on Etsy.com that carries some, i believe the shop was called vato clasico and they also have a site, vatoclasico.com. Unfortunatley they only come in stainless steel, im waiting on the one i just ordered. Just thought id post since i know im not the only one looking for septum clickers. And Badassmaster4, do you still have the maria tash 14g, id be interested in purchasing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12