Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Triangle Piercing Experience

Today for my birthday I decided I wanted to get a piercing I've been wanting for a very long time. I had this appointment for two weeks and when I made the appointment with my piercer at that point I had asked for a VCH. Upon further looking into it I decided that I love the look of the triangle much more than the VCH but was hesitant to go for it because it was said to be a painful piercing. He said we could check my anatomy for both. Luckily I was suited to both (Like Elayne Angel had told me). I went up to Pangea piercing with my good friend. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all as today began, I didn't even begin to get nervous until we got to the shop. As previously stated he checked for anatomy and told me I could put my pants back on and wait in the waiting room while he autoclaved my jewelry. He used a 12g circular barbell for my jewelry. I decided not to get anything fancy as I will be able to downsize in 1-2 months which is when I will get my real shinies Anyhoo it was time to go back and at first I was very shy about being naked from the waste down (aside from socks) but he made me feel very comfortable and at any rate nothing he hasn't seen before. It took him a while to line everything up because as he stated a triangle piercing is not something you can afford to fuck up on. He let me know earlier on that this would PROBABLY be the most painful piercing he has done on me (he's done my daith and rook and some jewelry changes) and that it was much more intense than a VCH piercing. I had been expecting that it would hurt more so I was prepared for that news. I was pretty much on edge and very nervous but I took my deep breath in and on my out he pierced me. For me, it was very painful honestly I would say 8.5/10 but he had mentioned to me that this piercing wasn't AS quick as other piercings, and by that he said it would take him 2 seconds to put the needle through. Those two second took FOREVER and i'm not gonna lie I did move and curse really loud. Putting the jewelry in hurt but nothing like the piercing. I must say though my daith was more painful than my triangle, this was a very different type of hurt. I'm completely new to genital piercings this is my first one, and while the daith was like a cartilage achy type of hurt, this was a pokey type of hurt (if that makes sense)! Pierre said I did very good compared to the last one he did (she apparently grabbed his hand and freaked out as he was piercing her) glad I didn't do that!

Overall I am so happy that I got this piercing done, and it feels amazing already (as far as stimulation, found that out from the ride home) and just the fact that I know I have something there makes me interestingly more confident about that area! After I was piercing I felt 0 pain whatsoever (like I felt with my cartilage piercings) and I could even walk just fine. I am getting a tad bit of a stingy feeling on the right exit hole.

I forgot to ask, but I usually take a run/jog around my park at night and I was hoping to not break that habit. Would it be OK for me to do that as long as there's no discomfort?

Awesome!! That sounds like a great experience too! It is scary thinking about being undressed from the waist down I remember I was so nervous and my piercer made me feel so comfortable too, for both nips and the vch piercings. The first time I went with my vch for my annual checkup I was more nervous about my dr. seeing it lmao and I forget how it was brought up but I remember asking the nurse I saw before the dr. about having genital piercigs and she was like "honey we see a lot on a daily basis no worries" LOL! My dr. was real cool about it too haha. Good luck healing and congrats!! I'd think you should be ok going for your jog as long as there isn't any discomfort. I remember my vch for some reason on rare occassions got sore sometimes but I think it was how the jewelry (curved barbell) would get moved while at work with all my movement I did. Congrats again!
    Hi I'm Jen

Currently Have:
    -(R) nostril
    -(R) tragus
    -vch
    -both nipples
    -(L) rook
    -(L) tragus
    ^^^I've had all of my current piercings 2-8 years,
    except for my rook and left tragus which were just pierced
    September (2011)

Retired:
    labret
    (L) vertical tragus (non surface)
    3 cartilage piercings, 2 right 1 left
    both 2nd and 3rd holes on both lobes

Want:
    (R) conch

Also have 3 tattoos: right foot, right ankle, and right side of my ribs.

Yay, congrats on getting your triangle done too! Sounds like you had a great experience too, it definitely helps with the more intimate piercings.

The exit hole for my triangle is sore side too (also the only side that swelled slightly). I usually run and go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I've decided to give myself a week break before getting back into it, and then pretty much take it as it comes.. if I feel any discomfort I'll either stop or slow down.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Congrats!
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    22 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

OMG, such a small world, I follow Pangea piercing on youtube! Amazing place!

Well done you As for running, give you're self a few days and see how it goes. If it feels ok then give it a go. If it hurts or feels uncomfy then stop, give you're self a few days then try again if it still feels ok.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    OMG, such a small world, I follow Pangea piercing on youtube! Amazing place!
    Yup only place I trust to do my piercings. My piercer is Pierre he is such a knowledgable guy. He done a wonderful job on my triangle.

Day 2 of healing was quite uneventful. Woke up to a bit of blood but nothing crazy. Did a SSS and it worked wonders. I'm already so happy with it, it's perfect and straight and I think it's gonna turn out amazing for stimulation! Been a bit pinch today but nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Well done you As for running, give you're self a few days and see how it goes. If it feels ok then give it a go. If it hurts or feels uncomfy then stop, give you're self a few days then try again if it still feels ok.
    Awh thank you. I still am so proud of my self for actually doing it but I am so happy I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    Yay, congrats on getting your triangle done too! Sounds like you had a great experience too, it definitely helps with the more intimate piercings.

The exit hole for my triangle is sore side too (also the only side that swelled slightly). I usually run and go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I've decided to give myself a week break before getting back into it, and then pretty much take it as it comes.. if I feel any discomfort I'll either stop or slow down.
    So glad to have a healing buddy to compare healing etc to!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast