Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Apadrayva stops ejaculation??

I've been thinking of getting a p.a/apadrayva i have a frenum that i had sum problems with just agravating it i guess but its doing lots better thanks to people on this site!!! soooo basicly im wondering if getting any ureathra based piercings will hinder the ejaculation... if so would it not stop chances of pregnacy ( when that time comes i dont wanna say i cant ) so ya please help anyone with those kind of piercings or anyone with an experince one please leave a message!! btw im only 17 and i really dont wanna change my body in that way if it will hinder me later in life!! thanks.....

They will not hinder ejaculation.

Bear in mind the best piercer will probably ID you, and will not perform your piercing. Wait until you are 18 and go somewhere great to get it done. Also, a PA hole is possibly there for life - that is constant leaking everytime you pee.

Ditto to everything watermelon has said. I have both an apadravya and an ampallang and find no problem with functions like ejaculation. Always remember though that the more holes in your penis other than your urethra opening will mean that there are more places that fluids can escape from. Obviously, consisitency is different between urine and semen but a hole is a hole is a hole.......... With you waiting until you turn at least 18 will mean that you have longer to consider the long-term effects.
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

I don't think anything could stop me ejaculating , I can't even do that myself , I'm sure it would blast through concrete !!!
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

While it wont stop ejaculation it will slow it down. I've 2 apadravyas, one normal, one shaft. If i take the jewellery out i can achieve more 'distance' when ejaculating. Basically the bars passing through your urethra reduce some of the pressure but don't stop anything from getting out.
    Valhalla Tattoo & Piercing
    -
    Let Another's Wounds Be Your Warning -

thanks to everyone that replied and my frenum was done professionaly my parents signed for it and would sign for this aswell ( we know the piercer and she has been doing this for a long time ). You all answered my question perfectly lol i love this site! one more quick question if u dont mind... was there a lot of bleeding?? P.A and apadrayva... my piercer sugested i get a P.A let it heal then go on to apadrayva for less chance of problems...

thanks!

Hi Keith,
    I bled like a stuck pig , both for my PA and for my ampallang. My piercer secured a rubber glove over my penis on both occasions, this was well loaded with blood by the time I got home , about an hour. The bleeding at this time had all but stopped though, I jumped into a warm bath , after which, I just put a couple of sheets of kitchen paper in my underpants to catch the odd drip. I have heard that some people bleed very little, guess I'm not that lucky . Both healed very quickly though, whether the bleeding helped that, I'm not sure.
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

Sounds like your piercer knows what she's doing......... In answer to your later question: very little bleeding for all three of my penis piercings. Perhaps I am lucky not to be a bleeder, whereas others possibly are. It depends upon the individual. Did your frenum bleed much?
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

my frenum didnt bleed a drop and its true i guess everyone is different on the internet is said it bleeds for like 1 week ;o so i had to get clarification from someone that had them.... sooo THANKS!!!!!

last question on this topic how long did it take to heal is it true about the 6-12months??

Seems people have lots of different experiences with this one. I'll throw in mine:

Ejaculation: In my case, ejaculation has been markedly affected. I used to be able to squirt very far, but now there is little pressure, I mostly ejaculate through the bottom hole. This would be because the end of the urethra tightens when you have an orgasm, which works a bit like squeezing the end of a garden hose. Thus most of the semen exits through the path of least resistance: Straight down. You should also be aware that the bottom hole has a tendency to stretch itself, at least in some people. I had to convert my piercing into a reverse PA because there was little flesh separating the hole from the urethra. This hole will not necessarily close, even after the jewelery is removed.

Bleeding: I bled for a bit less than a week. At first it didn't bleed at all, but it started after an accidental bump.

Healing: Yeah, it's a slow part of the body to heal. After about a month, peeing didn't hurt. After four months, it was still too sore to have sex. Five months in, it was ok. This was all with a 14g piercing, which a lot of people (including myself) consider too small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast