Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierced in Birmingham

Default Pierced in Birmingham

Hey guys, I haven't really been on here for a while, hope this is the right place to post this! I was wondering if anybody knows of a good place to get pierced in Birmingham? I've wanted my nose pierced for a while now and have decided to just go for it! I know Modern Body Art has a good reputation but they usually require you to have an appointment and it'd be really awkward for me to do that, it's much easier if I can find somewhere that will take walk-ins so I can pop up when I can. I didn't really want to have to resort to Blue Banana because I think they use nose bones which do not sound pleasant! Does anybody know if Metal Morphosis in Selfridges is any good? I heard it's a little over priced but I don't mind paying as long as the piercing will turn out well! Also, any aftercare advice would be appreciated! Thanks
    To be irreplaceable one must always be different.

Dollyrockers in Oasis market is a walk-in service, and they needle noses, not sure about jewellery, though. I wouldn't go to Selfridges, as it's not a particularly sterile environment. I'd quite like to know of any other reputable piercers in Birmingham, as I'm not too sure.
    I have: Left lobe: 8mm, Left Second Lobe, Right Industrial,Two Right Lobe Piercings,Right Nostril Piercing.
    Coming Soon: Rig
    ht Conch, Left Forward Helix.

You couldn't pay me enough to go to the piercers in Oasis.

I think Metal Morphosis is a huge rip-off, and personally I'd only go to Modern Body Art out of the piercers I know of in Brum (although I'm not 100% happy with them and wouldn't go to them for some things). It's annoying that you have to book (usually can't book by phoning the same day either, even though it's only ever been empty when I've gone in!) but not the end of the world.

You could always travel to Worcester 'cause it's not that much further (I'm assuming you live in Bham?) and go to Cookies, they're quite good and have a lot of positive reviews/feedback.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog
    | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    You could always travel to Worcester 'cause it's not that much further (I'm assuming you live in Bham?) and go to Cookies, they're quite good and have a lot of positive reviews/feedback.
    Hmm everytime I try to reply to this thread my net crashes... O.o

Metal morphosis: Extremely overpriced and I have no idea how good their piercer is
    Oasis: Well I chose to go to BB in the past over going to them so that kinda tells you what I think of the place
    BB: have had some ok piercings done there, although not realising at the time the sort of "training" the staff actually have O.o
    MBA: Amazing place for tattoos, but they just don't seem to have the same amount of enthusiam for doing piercings unfortunately.

I'd suggest the same as Philly and get the train to Worcs, it's only a 45 min journey if I remember and Cookies does seem to have a good reputation!
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

I also agree with Cookie's. I've had the majority of my piercings there and couldn't fault them! Only place I've been pierced where I've never had some kind of problem :-/ lol

Sammi is brilliant there. Ask for her
    Left Ear: 3 x Lobe, Helix, Tragus, Forward helix (Remnant of a Scaffold)
    Right Ear: Rook, 3 x Lobe, Auricle, Conch
    Other: Tongue, Navel
    Retired: Thumb Web, L. Tragus, Botched VCH :(, Back hole of Scaffold.
    Future: Uncertain

I've never actually been to Dolly Rockers, I just know they're piercers in Birmingham. Sorry. xD
    I go to MBA, but making an appointment is annoying. And after seeing one of their surface wrist piercings, I wasn't too impressed.
    I have: Left lobe: 8mm, Left Second Lobe, Right Industrial,Two Right Lobe Piercings,Right Nostril Piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by AccidentalInfidelity View Post
    I've never actually been to Dolly Rockers, I just know they're piercers in Birmingham. Sorry. xD
    I go to MBA, but making an appointment is annoying. And after seeing one of their surface wrist piercings, I wasn't too impressed.
    Hehe it's fine, my friend had her monroe done there and I've had friends who have had other piercings done there and all have been fine but I just get a weird vibe from the place. See this is why I think MBA try to put people off getting dermals/surface piercings...because they're just not that good at doing them

I recently had my tongue pierced at Ultimate Art tattoos in Sutton Coldfield and the guy there is lovely, but I have a feeling they do noses with guns...shame it's so difficult to find a good piercer in Brum, it's a bloody huge city you'd think there would be at least one you could fully trust!
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

I know, right. There should be fierce competition over who can be the best piercer in the whole of Brum. But...no. D:

It does annoy me sometimes, I don't mind travelling to get well done piercings but it would be so nice to have someone I could trust to do them in Brum.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast