Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pierced in Birmingham

I've been to the place in oasis a good few times, have plenty of friends who go there too and all mine and theirs experiences have been absolutely fine. I just asked not to be numbed for anything.I've also been to BB and have got to say, no probs either there is also a very very good tattooist in digbeth (names steve) he also does piercings and he is awesome!! X

Hi guys I know this is an old thread but any recomendatios for a good piercer in brum please

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Hi guys I know this is an old thread but any recomendatios for a good piercer in brum please
    I'm going to direct you to the Recommended Piercer thread (it's linked in my signature), also check the UKAPP website. If you can't find any on either, start to check out local piercers, many have portfolios online and if you're not sure what you're looking at then you can post the portfolio on the Recommended thread for others to have a look at.

Thread closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12