Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conch punch!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvstaffies View Post
    It looks great! I would never be brave enough to get it done lol
    thanks! why not? doesn't hurt too bad hehehehe plus, a few seconds pain for a pretty new hole!
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.
    would ideally love (but may not be able to get): ear pointing, tongue split.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

Hmmm, there seems to be a 'ring' developing around my punch in the front, not to sure what it is, whether its just a shadow, a bump forming, skin healing or swelling going down. Don't like it!!
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

Have you thought about healing it naked? Some people find that healing with jewellery creates irritation.. Might be worth thinking about once you're a few weeks in.

Now
    : 8/9mm lobes. 6mm septum. double conch.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punch.
    central labret. L nipple. industrial. 9 tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I've decided, thanks to you, that my next adventure shall be with a conch punch(: That wont be for a while though.
    What I Have:Left ear: Industrial, Rook, Conch, Tragus, Standard lobes
    Right ear: Vertical Industrial, Helix, Standard lobes
    Retired: Second set of lobes, Right Tragus, Right Snug

What I Want:
    Repierce second set of lobes, tongue web, standard tongue,
    septum, horizontal nipples, hips, among other things...

"We live in fear and danger of them,
    Their delicate cheeks will turn to rotting flesh;
    One day, women will all become monsters."

Follow My Tumblr (Occasionally NSFW)

Go you! What size?

I'm Jo

facebook

Ouch, congrats on the piercing! I love your hair colour and tunnels (': good luck healing.

thanks!

I'm Jo

facebook

happy to report that both my punched holes are now settled and healed to a significant stage where i can leave the tunnels out for a day or two and they still slip straight back in with no discomfort......yay and it only took 6 months to get to this stage...
    Nick

piercings:

both lobes at 22mm
    both conch's punched at 8g
    septum at 6g
    frenulum at 12g

left eyebrow at 10g

tattoos:
    3/4 tattoo body suit

want:
    pierced nipples
    maybe a tongue web'
    L/R daith piercings

RETIRED
    both tragus's 12g due to severe migration

hit me up on crackbook

http://tattootaffy.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tattoo taffy View Post
    happy to report that both my punched holes are now settled and healed to a significant stage where i can leave the tunnels out for a day or two and they still slip straight back in with no discomfort......yay and it only took 6 months to get to this stage...
    that's fantastic! congrats Where did you get them punched?
    I'm can't wait till I can wear my new sparkly tunnels but I've still got months to go

I'm Jo

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Have you thought about healing it naked? Some people find that healing with jewellery creates irritation.. Might be worth thinking about once you're a few weeks in.
    Some how I missed this...
    I've heard of people healing naked at larger sizes.. not to sure how it would go at 2g due to shrinkage. Maybe once I'm a few months in.
    Jewellery isn't bothering me so far, I can sleep on it fine but still try to avoid it.
    what's bothering me is what looks like a bump forming >:C

I'm Jo

facebook

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast