Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can't screw piercing back in!! :(

:( :( i had the ring in my rook changed yesterday to a bar.

I'm not sure if it's down to not being screwed in tightly enough or me fiddling with me (i didn't even fiddle with it for long this is the first time i've touched it!!!) but the ball underneath has come off and i can't screw it back on!

I am slightly panicking as i'm unable to even screw it back on :( :( :( someone please help!!!!

Personally I found it impossible to get the lower ball screwed on, but may just be me.You can try using surgical gloves to help you grip the ball though it's still a tricky place.When I changed mine i did it the opposite way roun, so you could try changing the bar round the other way as the top balls easier to screw back on.This will probably irritate your piercing a lot more, but make sure the balls are screwer on tight after that .When this happened to mine it didn't even upset my rook, so hopefully it won't yours but do a sss after just in case.Good luck
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thank you!! I was considering taking it out and putting it in the other way but i'm scared i won't be abl eto find the piercing hole and that if i DO fail to put it un 'upside down' that I won't be able to put it back in the right way round (i can't see the hole at all tbh).. oaihgoaihgioa i'm panicking so much!! i'm scared to go sleep because i can't screw it in :(

oh dear, i took it out and can't get it back in at all now :'( and it's bleeding :(

Just calm down-clean the blood up and try again.If it's too painful then it may already have closed up.How old is your piercing?
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Gahhhh sorry! I'm panicking far too much!! I JUST managed to push it back through but I don't think I'll be able to screw the ball back in :( it's a year old.

I'm not even sure if I should have put it back through, I've probably dragged blood through the piercing hole :|

Haha, it's ok, i've literally just freaked out for 20 mins trying to get the balls back on my industrial bar-it happens .Ok, provided you can see the end you should be able to ge the ball back on the end, it'll just be fiddily.Ah, at least it's not a new piercing.Have you got any surgical gloves?
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I don't have any surgical gloves :( and i can't see the end of my piercing ?? i don't know what you mean :( i put it back in the same way that it was before because i couldnt get it in upside down :( and i can't screw the little ball back on :(

Oh, sorry I thought you'd put it in the other way.My bad.I'm pretty sure you won't get the ball back on that way, i'd say your best bet is to leave it for the time being, it probably won't fall out but you can't do any more, and then get to a piercer asap tomorrow or get a longer barbell to change it over to.Sorry can't help more, but since it sound like it's already swelled you can't do much else atm without irritating it further.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast