Unhappy Ripped belly piercing?!

Me and my little brother were play fighting and he caught my belly bar, I just looked at it a few minutes ago and looks like the skin has ripped and it looks like it's been bleeding :/
    Is it ok for me to keep in?
    zoe mae.
    pierced and soon to be inked
    xox

I would check with your piercer, just in case.. (:
    My friend tore hers a bit whilst horse riding, she went back to her piercer and they switched the bar to something else (Can't remember what, BCR maybe) for a few months. It healed and she went back and they switched it back for her.

Hope this helps and good luck with your piercing! (:
    Current:
    - Left Ear (5mm Lobe, 1.6mm Lobe)
    - Right Ear (6mm Lobe, 1.2mm Lobe)
    - Standard Navel
    - Left Nostril

Want:
    - Left Ear (Tragus, Snug, 2 Helixs)
    - Right Ear (Rook, Auricle-Orbital)
    - Tongue?

'Eilidh' is pronounced 'Ay-lee'. Just saying

Make sure to baby it for a bit, a couple of sea salt soaks with a chamomile teabag will help to calm it down. Keep an eye on it, don't cover it with anything and if it starts to look problematic go see your piercer.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 0g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe
    17 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's sent to me that could be answered on the forum may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

How ripped is it? Mine was ripped almost straight through in an accident playing basketball about 8 years ago, and I couldn't save it. It healed nicely considering what it once looked like, though.
    Current: 11 earrings, 12ga navel
    Goals: more holes

Thanks guys (:

& Emmy, only like 1mm but I get overly paranoid!

Ouch! Hope your healing continues well... :(

I tore mine a few weeks ago in my sleep. I tried SSS a few times, but I didn't notice any improvements, so I decided to leave it alone. I have just been lightly cleaning it with a cotton swab after I get out of the shower. No SSS or anything else. Now the hole is pretty much healed up, but I'm still babying it. I try to move it and touch it as little as possible and keep it as dry as possible. I wouldn't recommend this method to someone else, but it's just what personally works for me. I always tend to heal better when I leave my piercings alone.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.