Unhappy Ripped belly piercing?!

Me and my little brother were play fighting and he caught my belly bar, I just looked at it a few minutes ago and looks like the skin has ripped and it looks like it's been bleeding :/
    Is it ok for me to keep in?
    zoe mae.
    pierced and soon to be inked
    xox

I would check with your piercer, just in case.. (:
    My friend tore hers a bit whilst horse riding, she went back to her piercer and they switched the bar to something else (Can't remember what, BCR maybe) for a few months. It healed and she went back and they switched it back for her.

Hope this helps and good luck with your piercing! (:
    Current:
    - Left Ear (5mm Lobe, 1.6mm Lobe)
    - Right Ear (6mm Lobe, 1.2mm Lobe)
    - Standard Navel
    - Left Nostril

Want:
    - Left Ear (Tragus, Snug, 2 Helixs)
    - Right Ear (Rook, Auricle-Orbital)
    - Tongue?

'Eilidh' is pronounced 'Ay-lee'. Just saying

Make sure to baby it for a bit, a couple of sea salt soaks with a chamomile teabag will help to calm it down. Keep an eye on it, don't cover it with anything and if it starts to look problematic go see your piercer.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

How ripped is it? Mine was ripped almost straight through in an accident playing basketball about 8 years ago, and I couldn't save it. It healed nicely considering what it once looked like, though.
    Current: 11 earrings, 12ga navel
    Goals: more holes

Thanks guys (:

& Emmy, only like 1mm but I get overly paranoid!

Ouch! Hope your healing continues well... :(

I tore mine a few weeks ago in my sleep. I tried SSS a few times, but I didn't notice any improvements, so I decided to leave it alone. I have just been lightly cleaning it with a cotton swab after I get out of the shower. No SSS or anything else. Now the hole is pretty much healed up, but I'm still babying it. I try to move it and touch it as little as possible and keep it as dry as possible. I wouldn't recommend this method to someone else, but it's just what personally works for me. I always tend to heal better when I leave my piercings alone.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.