Default Inserting silicone tunnels...

Hey guys!

Sorry if this has been posted before... but...

How do I get silicone plugs in? I only have little holes (6g or 4mm) so there's not much room to move, but surely it's possible :p Maybe I'm just too ham-handed! Oh they're double flared too

Cheers!
    Last edited by Mu xxx; 09-25-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    Current
    Ear lobes - 3 @ 16g, 2 @ 6g
    Bellybutton
    Forward Helix (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Both Nips
    VCH
    Surface Tragus :(

Tattoo's
    Pazyryk doe and stag, two bats, a spider, a phoenix, thai script, an ohm symbol & a branch of leaves and flowers

I'm guessing they're Kaos earskins as IIRC the eyelets don't start till 4g. Fold them in half (along the length) -it's fiddy but possible! Or squish one end of the silicone tunnel into the back of any other tunnel you have in your ear, then follow it through.

Just checking too, your signature says you're still at 8g - how long have you been at 6g? You shouldn't stretch with silicone so make sure you've been comfortably at 6g for at least a few days - a week before trying silicone. Longer might be better at small sizes.

Edit - just checked BAF and it looks like some of the solid-front plugs are available in 6g - if it's those, they're less squishy and you can't really fold them, so you just have to wait like with any other small DF plugs. The flares are quite small on the solid-fronts though in my experience.

Cheers for that!! I'll give it a go threading it into my current tunnels!

As for the sig, I wasn't on here for a couple of months and even then I hadn't updated my siggy - I've had another ear piercing since too :p I've been at 6g for approx 2 months now. But thanks for the concern
    Current
    Bellybutton
    Forward Helix (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Both Nips
    VCH

Tattoo's
    Pazyryk doe and stag, two bats, a spider, a phoenix, thai script, an ohm symbol & a branch of leaves and flowers

Okay so that attempt failed :( Ahh well, I'll get them in one day!
    Current
    Bellybutton
    Forward Helix (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Both Nips
    VCH

Tattoo's

Are they earskins, or solid plugs then? Earskins aren't too hard to roll up in half at 6g. Just keep trying! Or just lube your ear up and squash it in, that's pretty much how my boyfriend used to get an earskin in his septum at 6g

They're like these (even the same colour ):
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/onl...k_12458603.cfm

I think it's just me... haha. I'll try again later with tonnes of lube!! :p
    Current
    Bellybutton
    Forward Helix (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Both Nips
    VCH

Tattoo's

That makes a bit more sense to me now,those ones aren't as flexible as Kaos earskins,so at a small size I can imagine they'd be tricky-I think I had one at about 10mm, it wasn't the easiest to get in at that guage,the earskins are a bit easier.Still,like Kate's said you kinda need to fold them,though I found you have to get the outer rim through your lobe then make sure it's all the way round (dunno if this makes any sense,if not then sorry),but that's how I used to put mine in.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mu xxx View Post
    They're like these (even the same colour ):
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/onl...k_12458603.cfm

I think it's just me... haha. I'll try again later with tonnes of lube!! :p
    Are they Kaos or the cheaper ones? The cheaper ones were nowhere near as flexible when I used to have a pair - Kaos, especially earskins, are definitely better!

They're not Kaos - I got the cheaper ones since I wasn't sure if I'd like the look of them in my ears, though they're quite thin and flexy. Heh, serves me right then if I can't get them in :p
    Current
    Bellybutton
    Forward Helix (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Both Nips
    VCH

Tattoo's