Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Eyebrow microdermals

Ok so a few years ago I got my eyebrow pierced normally and had a 1.2mm bar in. This rejected, so about a year after that I got it done again, and my piercer pierced it behind the scar tissue and said it wouldn't reject again. It did. So about 4 years after that I got 2 microdermals just above my eyebrow. First one was fine, but when I got the secind one done a few months later the first one rejected completely and came out, shortly followed by the second. I would love some other micros there but is it a waste of time getting more? Anything I put in either eyebrow just rejects and it sucks! Or I could just wait and get some small star tattoos or something there instead.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

When my friend was going to get her sternum done the piercer talked about the possibility of her body rejecting the dermals and said that if she had to get them re-done they would hurt significantly worse the second time. I don't know a lot or how legit the piercer who was talking about this was though. Just something to consider I suppose even though most people don't mind pain. >.<

wwas it all by the same piercer? maybe you should find a better one or look at your lifestyle and how you were cleaning them before getting anymore...
    piercings: 21
    retired: 9
    tattoos: 3
    future: who knows =D

Yeah it was the same piercer, he gives me discount now Nah Graeme has been going for decades, he's really good and I wont go to anyone else. I'm not really fussed about pain to be honest, I quite like it lol but my chest micros hurt more than anything else I've ever had, so anything else should be a walk in the park. I have enough piercings now and have read enough to take care of and clean them properly. Maybe my eyebrows just don't like metal :(
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel

Eyebrows for anyone can have a high rate of rejection. Maybe it is just best for you to give up with eyebrow piercings/microdermals.
    Currently have:
    Lobes x2
    Helix x 2 (right ear)
    Inverse Navel
    Double Nostrils
    Nipples (horizontal)

Want and hopefully getting:
    Tongue Web
    Rook
    Tragus

Considering:
    Conch
    Snug
    Nape microdermals
    Hip microdermals
    Labret

I've come to the conclusion that microdermals are pretty useless, after trying out several different placements, insertion methods and piercers. It's almost certainly because you're sleeping on the piercings/ microdermals and that's causing them to reject. This was the downfall of my eyebrow piercing and all of my many temple and antieyebrow microdermals.

Yeah I'm thinking that too :( But I never slept on them or anything, I was very careful with that. Like I say the first one was fine, but as soon as I got the other one that just set it off and they both ended up rejecting. I guess I just have megga crappy eyebrows. I do want something there though eventually so will probably end up with tiny stars tattooed there instead.

So all eyebrow piercings reject easily? (hope i phrased that right) I'm really thinking that's going to be my next piercing.

They're effectively surface piercings, so they do have a higher risk of rejection. Around the same as navels, I think.
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings

No hybrid, not on everyone. I know a few people with eyebrow piercings and theres are fine, it's just me I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast