Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feckin Bcr!

Default Feckin Bcr!

man...no matter how hard i try i cant get the ball back in 2 these BCR's . its soooo hard! lol anyone else have trouble with em?

Use something to open up the ring a bit with!!! Then use something to close the ring with!! Or just geta piercers advice!!
    Left ear:
    2 x lobe
    Vertical tragus
    Anti- tragus

Right ear:
    2 x lobe
    Tragus
    Helix
    Rook

Other:
    Tongue
    Navel
    Reverse navel

yeah they're a right pain. Just go to your piercers and ask them to put it back in for you. Or if you're fed up with bcrs, you could always opt for a smooth segment ring or bar?
    Current: 1st lobes (left stretched to 5mm), 2nd lobes, 2x Helix on left ear, Scaffold on right, rook on left, tragus on right, navel piercing.
    Retired: Tongue (too many chipped teeth! =/)
    Wish List. . . . side lip, tattoo time!(?)

i found that even the first few times i tried a smooth segment ring they were still a pain n i ad 2 use pliers, fink its just practise n loosening up the ring a bit xx
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

yea, i eventually got the ball in...it took ages n iv had 2 get the pliers out 2 to stretch the ring.

I only have trouble if the ring is over 3.2mm... Otherwise it's really easy.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Yeah,trying to get a BCR into my boyfs septum was a bitch cos Its kinda hard to get a grip without yanking the piercing!

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu
    Yeah,trying to get a BCR into my boyfs septum was a bitch cos Its kinda hard to get a grip without yanking the piercing!
    thats how i feel bout my tragus its only an 8mm diametre ring so its really hard 2 get hold of and an awkward position n i dont wana rip it out lol. fink i'll just keep it in 4eva
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum

I've had to do this loads of times!! It's quite hard if you dont wanna hurt them!! I dunno why but I always get the giggles too... then he shouts at me lol
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

Quote Originally Posted by laurah88
    I've had to do this loads of times!! It's quite hard if you dont wanna hurt them!! I dunno why but I always get the giggles too... then he shouts at me lol
    u always get the giggles at really inappropriate moments which makes it so much harder 2 do stuff! like if im runniin 4 the skol bus, its impossible 2 run wen ur laughin
    I'm Becca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast