Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Formula one anyone?

Sooo, any thoughts on the new season so far?

Was so pleased that Button got the result in Australia, but not quite sure what he was playing at in Malaysia!! Great race though!
    Current: Lobe (1mm); Navel; Tragus (LH)

Want:Tragus (RH); 2nd lobe

Retired: Helix

Think

Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning

Formula One, over `ere in the UK is now on SKY, it used to be on terrestrial TV, so not pay-view.. So now I can't watch it, only the highlights. Which is a shame as Formula One is one of the few reasons I'll actually go to turn on the TV for.

I point blank refuse to waste money on SKY or some cable. 95% of TV just isnt worth it.

"I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland filled with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite". (Name where that quote is from for a cookie!)

i like it

I love F1 and i love to watch Michael Schumacher back in action.

Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    Formula One, over `ere in the UK is now on SKY, it used to be on terrestrial TV, so not pay-view.. So now I can't watch it, only the highlights. Which is a shame as Formula One is one of the few reasons I'll actually go to turn on the TV for.

I point blank refuse to waste money on SKY or some cable. 95% of TV just isnt worth it.

"I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland filled with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite". (Name where that quote is from for a cookie!)
    The Beeb just doesn't have highlights. Ten of the races this year were carried live and in full. Fortunately, I have Sky but I'm not terribly enamoured with their coverage. Georgie: pointless. Croft: loud and boorish. Simon what's-'is-face: dull. Hill/Herbert: boring. The only decent parts are Ted and Brundle.

What about the 2016 season ? anyone got any thoughts on that ? It won't be long now !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    What about the 2016 season ? anyone got any thoughts on that ? It won't be long now !
    Really hoping Nico wins the championship!
    Looking forward to seeing Vandoorne in the car next year
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Yeah would be a welcome change wouldn't it ?

Be nice to see a few more world champions on track !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

The move to Sky has really killed F1 for me and it was one of my joys. I watched every race, except 1, live since I started watching F1 back in 1990. The only race I ever missed was the Monaco GP in 2007 because I got married that weekend. Then it moved to Sky and I just lost track of it. I follow McLaren so not over bothered between the Mercedes.
    I have to say that the highlights shows do remove some of the more tedious parts behind safety cars and condense the sport to make it more action, but it's just not the same as live.
    I need to find a new TV sport to watch now. I tried Moto GP but found keeping up with when it was on was annoying and now it's moved away from terrestrial (I think). Football has gone. Rugby is only on at silly times. Snooker is on when I'm at work, as is Tennis... I think my wife has spoken to the TV networks to get me to not watch sport
    Current:
    - Left lobe x 2 - Left Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle - Right Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle
    - One tattoo on right shoulder/upper arm

Retired:
    - Left Outer Helix x 2 - Right Outer Helix x 2 - Nose - Nose (2nd time) - Left nipple - Chest surface - Left index finger (Accident with a stapler)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast