Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: conch piercing

Default conch piercing

im getting my conch pierced tomorrow on my left ear. i was just wondering, for interests sake. on a scale of 1 to 10 what does everyone think pain wise? ive got plenty of other piercings including several helix, tongue, tragus, navel, nipples etc and i am well aware that cartilage piercings hurt lots lol but i have quite a low pain thresh hold. so i was just interested in what other people think.

It didn't hurt very much at all! 4/10 on the pain scale which would be the same as my helix piercings.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Actually getting it pierced was fine, slightly sore when they put the jewellery in but that was all. Definitely no worse than helix piercings.

Healing it on the other hand was a pain in the arse, but if you've already got cartilage piercings I don't think it'd be anything you aren't used to.
    Currently: lower lip left side, right nostril, left helix & conch, navel, earlobes

Vaguely considering: microdermals on collarbone/cleavage

Mine was about an 8/10 getting it done, not horrifyingly painful but definitely enough to catch your attention. It was more painful than anything else I've done with ear cartilage.

It healed really nicely for me. Soreness lasted about a week, crusties lasted about 3 weeks. That's really better than average, so yours may take longer to heal.

There's no need to worry, though. If I can handle it (and I have 2 of them), so can anyone else. :-P

For me, it was SO much less painful than my double helix. It was also less painful than my left nostril and septum.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I just got my 3rd conch piercing yesterday.... honestly one of the easiest piercings ever! I give it about.... a 3 out of 10?
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

had it done today. and it was a 7/10. i have very hard cartilage i thinks. :/ worth it though i love it.

Grab life by the conkers

Piercings: Standard Lobe, 20mm Lobe, 3 Helix, Tragus, Inner Conch, Industrial, Tongue, Medusa, 2 Horizontal Nipples
    Tattoos: 11

Retired: Helix, Tragus, 3 Eyebrow, Central Lip, Side Lip, Navel

I love conch piercings, I can't wait to get one when my rook is healed a little more.

This looks really good with all of your other piercings, I especially love your stretched lobe!

Happy healing x
    Philly;

Current:
    6mm lobes | 1.6mm lobes x 2 | L nostril | L conch | L rook | L industrial | R tragus | R helix |

Retired: Navel | Lobes x 1 | L nipple

Planned: R Conch | Daith | Septum | Tongue web | Floral tattoo |

Find me on: Blogger | Instagram

I'd of actually said it was a little worse than helix but only 3/10 really, putting the jewellery in was the strangest part. :p
    James.
    Septum, Left Helix, Rook, Nostril, Daith & Right Conch.
    4 Tattoos

Retired:
    3 Lobes. 2 Tragus, Navel.

Wow sounds quite painful for you :O Looks good though.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast