Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nipples!

Default Nipples!

Thinking of getting my nipples done so i few questions related to nips!

I don't have the biggest nips, does the piercing go through the actual nipples or does it go through the areola?

Will it make me look like i'm smuggling raisins constantly ?

Bad idea to get both done at the same time?

Anything stopping me getting them done diagonally?

cheers
    Currently
    Left lobe - 19mm,
    Left Helix
    Left lower lip
    Septum

Right Nipple
    Retired
    Anti-eyebrow bar :'(
    Anti eyebrow dermals :'(

Nipples can be pierced at any angle that you wnat them done! I had mine done horizontally a while ago and now I regret retiring them, so I'm going to bring them back to life as vertical ones in the near future!

I had one done initially but instantly regretted it because it wasn't balanced, so within a few days I went back and had the other one done. I can't see why you would have problems having both done at the same time, I plan on geting my verticals done together. I just found that I needed to sleep on my back for a few weeks until it didn't hurt if I caught them.

I thought mine looked more obvious when I only had the one done but I think that's just cos I knew it was there.
    Noone ever commented on them (unless it was really cold and then it was normally a comment aimed at all the girls in the room generally, I was at uni at the time!!!) so I guess it's okay!

I don't have big nipple either but a skilled piercer will be able to advise on placement for you.
    I can't see why it wouldn't be possible or cause problems, I mean men can get theirs done!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Heya! I had mine done a few days ago.

Firstly, there's no problem getting both done at once. You're generally good to have up to 3 piercings healing at a time so two is no problem

They are a little more obvious than normal (one of mine used to invert a little) but it's not a worry. I wear very very thinly padded bras, so maybe I can't judge too much but they're not uber obvious when I don't... i think!

Angles wise, you can have them any which way you want - have a chat with your piercer.

I dont think my nipples are especially big but had no issue with getting them pierced so I'd think you'll be fine. Easiest way to check is to grab your piercer and give 'em a quick flash :P
    Now: 1.6mm lobes, Nipple Piercings (both, horizontal), C tattoo [right wrist], Dice tattoo [back of neck]

Soon: 2mm lobes

Future: many more tattoos, snakebites, eventual 10mm lobes. 2nd lobes, stretching to 5mm.

Hi,

I had mine done 8 days ago and had both together. i have had no problems at all and they feel great already. I would recommend getting both done as people end up going back to get the second done and I also like symmetry. I also got a discount for doing both.

My nipples have been more sensitive to temperature and touch and sometimes more erect but nothing too much or enough to cause problems.

Go for it, I love mine.
    I'm Karen
    Current Piercings: 3 x lobes, VCH, Nipples and Tongue

Yeah, I wish I'd had both mine done straight away. I had my right nipple done recently & had no problems with it. In hindsight, I think I'd have preferred having them both together. On the plus side though, getting the left one done will fill my piercing craving!
    Have: Nose x 1, navel, ears (lobes) x 1, right nipple (yay!), giving ear stretching a go (at 2.4mm at the moment)

Still to come : left nipple, ears (lobes & scaffold), VCH & lip (maybe )

"I procrastinate like there's no tomorrow"

I like how everyone assumed i'm a female I have tiny nips cus i'm a bloke Which was i asked about smuggling raisins but all sounds good. Think i may well go for it, just need to decide how i want them done. Quite liked the idea of having that as back/forward slashes \\ or // but then i also think maybe one vertical and one horizontal......hmmm
    Currently
    Left lobe - 19mm,
    Left Helix
    Left lower lip
    Septum

Right Nipple
    Retired
    Anti-eyebrow bar :'(
    Anti eyebrow dermals :'(

I didn't :P I mentioned my wearing a bra simply cause it's not a valid comparison to you as I presume you don't! :P
    Now: 1.6mm lobes, Nipple Piercings (both, horizontal), C tattoo [right wrist], Dice tattoo [back of neck]

Soon: 2mm lobes

Future: many more tattoos, snakebites, eventual 10mm lobes. 2nd lobes, stretching to 5mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post
    I like how everyone assumed i'm a female I have tiny nips cus i'm a bloke Which was i asked about smuggling raisins but all sounds good. Think i may well go for it, just need to decide how i want them done. Quite liked the idea of having that as back/forward slashes \\ or // but then i also think maybe one vertical and one horizontal......hmmm
    Whichever you like more! When/if I get mine done I want them horizontal because I want to be able to wear rings, which you can't really do with vertical ones.

1 inch both lobes, 6mm upper right lobe, 6mm left inner conch, 6mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm both nipples

tumblr

Can I just say, that I'm a guy, and mine are fairly obvious through a tshirt, especially plain ones, patterns tend to hide them.

alos, vcould do what I have in my left nipple, two piercings, one vertical one horizontal, one behind the other.
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadi View Post

Umm I didn't assume .... ? I didn't say anything in my post to suggest male or female but just told you my experience???? anyhows you will love them!
    I'm Karen
    Current Piercings: 3 x lobes, VCH, Nipples and Tongue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast