Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gallery

Post Gallery

The 2 sections with female and male genital pictures is being taken down as of this coming Friday at 5pm, GMT.

The reason being we are getting a number of members etc complaining of the nature of these pictures, this is not something new but of lately the complaints have been getting a lot worse. Due to some members being under 18 (they shouldn't be looking but you do) we now have no option due to advice we have taken.

Sorry to those who have made the effort over the last several years.

Thanks,

Admin.

Sorry to hear that.

How stupid is that!!!!!
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I can understand why you have had to do this I have noticed recently that alot of the 18+ genital pics have become more about the anatomy and less about the piercing (tried to word that in a non gross way lol!!!)
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

I've never really browsed the galleries tbh but it's a shame for other members who find it helpful, but can totally understand why you have to do it.
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Would it not just be easier to approve or decline photos before they are allowed to be posted?

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Would it not just be easier to approve or decline photos before they are allowed to be posted?
    Any kind of approval process would be infinitely harder than just removing the section altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post
    Any kind of approval process would be infinitely harder than just removing the section altogether.
    Physically, maybe. But I think it would benefit.

That would work on a normal sized forum but this one is pretty large, he he!
    But I think it is more that the under 18's were looking at the photos!
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Pity.
    Minors will always look at photos they "shouldn't" (it's not like they don't have genitals?) but that's another story. I don't really understand why, but you do what you have to do.

26mm both lobes, 6mm upper right lobe, 6mm left inner conch, 2.4mm left lobe, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Hello,
    It's a shame that something I have actually found helpful in thinking about my own genital piercings and of interest to those of us who are geniunely into piercings in an intrigued appreciative way has become something debauched. I have made four excellent (of piercing-only-nature, not anatomy-focused) contributions to the female gallery and made a friend there. I must admit, though, I have put in two reports myself, from posts that have been inappropriate (e.g. advertising of penis-enlargements, and nasty comments about a woman's small breasts).
    Awww, I'm disappointed but understand about the minors issue.
    Kind regards,
    Angela
    Piercings: 6 lobes | 2 tragi | anti-tragus | rook | daith | forward helix | cheeks | Madonna | 2 lower side lip | nostril | VCH | 8 outer labia | Christina | fourchette | navel | inverse navel | nipples
    MD: navel
    Tattoos: Russian dolls 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' (stomach/side ribs/back) | Orchids/butterflies (left shoulder)
    "Feel the fear and do it anyway."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast