Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gallery

I can understand why as this sites genital section has always been alot more inappropriate than others. It will be a shame thought as the site will now be missing a section in comparison with the other body mods sites.

Will people still be able to post genital pics in the 18+ section of the forum?
    13mm Lobes, 6mm Lobes, 1.6mm Lobes, 1mm Lobes, Right Tragus, Right Rook, Right Scaffold, Left Helix, Left Monroe, Double Nostrils, Snakebites, Venoms, 4mm Septum, Nipples, Navel, VCH, Fourchette, 2x Sternum MD's, 2x Temple MD's, 13 Hours Tattoo Work.

It is a shame that curious eyes can't abide by simple rules.
    Those photos were helpful for me since I'm considering getting one or two. But ah well, at least they can still be discussed?
    Currently:Lobes - 5.7mm // Left rook - 1.2mm // Left inner conch - 1.2mm // Clavicle Microdermals (2x) // Septum - 2mm

In Progress: Lobes 10mm // Left inner conch - 3mm // Right rook
    Want: Daith // 3cm circle on wrist // Nipples
    Maybe: VCH // Fourchette // Nape
    Retired: Septum 2MM // Double snakebites // Horizontal tongue piercing // Vertical ongue (3x) // Double nostril // Anti-helix (4x) // Helix (5x) // Navel // Septum 1.6mm

I'm Nika =3

I think that we should all understand that sexual activities and body mod walk hand in hand, the S&M and BDSM are hugely responsible, along with the Punk movement of the UK for making body modification as popular as it is today.
    The Mature content gallery was of interest and I am sad to see it go, however that is not the sole reason we have membership of this forum.
    Anyone wishing to see the adult content of body modification could visit BME or Painful Pleasures.

But imo yes this is about the best piercing related forum I can find...... but the galleries should be reinstated.
    Holes:
    Right ear lobe 6mm, Helix 6mm
    Left ear lobe 6mm x2
    Vertical Pubic 3mm
    Apa 7mm

So... is it possible to post pictures of our genital piercings anywhere else on this site???

Well there are still a few on here in members own galleries, I don't know the ruling on this though. but not matter to me I still can't uplaod.
    Holes:
    Right ear lobe 6mm, Helix 6mm
    Left ear lobe 6mm x2
    Vertical Pubic 3mm
    Apa 7mm

Crazy... political correctness gone mad & one more shot between the eyes for freedom of expression.
    Mass censorship starts when things like this happen.
    Sad, so sad... :(

Quote Originally Posted by xEeyore View Post

Will people still be able to post genital pics in the 18+ section of the forum?
    This.
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    This.
    The owners of the website have confirmed to me that genital pics must not be posted ANYWHERE on the forum.
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, nostril, loads retired | *gold star*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123