Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Piercer Wanted Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Hi,
    I am looking for more than a Body piercer, for a new, shortly to open studio in Newcastle Upon Tyne. I am looking for someone bright, experienced with a great personality for this prime location in Newcastle's City Centre.
    I am offering more than just a job, and the sucessfull applicant will be given a very generous share in the business. This is a genuine opportunity, and only the best need apply. No Bulls***ers please as I would not want you to waste both your time and mine.
    Thanks
    Jonny.

Wow, sounds like a great chance for somebody, good luck finding someone
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Thanks Pinks.
    In honesty, I sent myself on a very expensive course and although I can pierce safely and accurately now, I have massive hands, and really struggle with the small jewellery, especially if it is wet, and the nitrile gloves ondo not help either. The last thing that I want is a customer sitting for 5 minutes whilst I am struggling on. I am still pleased that I did the course, as there is no waty that I would start a business without knowing it inside out.
    The studio is 250 yards from Newcastle University to one side, and 250 yards from Northumbria University on the other, and is on the main thoroughfare between the two. The passing trade should be amazing. There will be 2 piercing rooms, which leaves scope for the possibility of many other related things, and offers the chance to get an apprentice who can share the load on a Saturday.
    I am not a greedy person, and that is why I would be happy to share my business with someone who really wants to make a career/business out of it, and not just be exploited by others.
    Oh well, Fingers crossed.

Wot a shame I don't live in Newcastle :(
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Left Nipple: Vertical x 2
    Right Nipple: Horizontal x 2
    Philtrum (medusa)
    Navel x 3
    2 facial skin divers
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyF View Post
    Thanks Pinks.
    In honesty, I sent myself on a very expensive course and although I can pierce safely and accurately now, I have massive hands, and really struggle with the small jewellery, especially if it is wet, and the nitrile gloves ondo not help either. The last thing that I want is a customer sitting for 5 minutes whilst I am struggling on. I am still pleased that I did the course, as there is no waty that I would start a business without knowing it inside out.
    The studio is 250 yards from Newcastle University to one side, and 250 yards from Northumbria University on the other, and is on the main thoroughfare between the two. The passing trade should be amazing. There will be 2 piercing rooms, which leaves scope for the possibility of many other related things, and offers the chance to get an apprentice who can share the load on a Saturday.
    I am not a greedy person, and that is why I would be happy to share my business with someone who really wants to make a career/business out of it, and not just be exploited by others.
    Oh well, Fingers crossed.
    LOL, I really struggle with the balls sometimes too, not sre if you've tried using a tool to get a ball on bt here is what I do, I brought a set craft tweezers which are ideal, I put an elastic round to ge a little tension and hold the ball in the end, and use them to catch the first few threads with then tighten the rest by hand, it really helps!
    I really does sond like a fantastic oppertunity, it might be worth putting this ad in the classified section too?
    Hope it all works out Jonny!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinxy View Post
    Wot a shame I don't live in Newcastle :(
    I was thinking the same!
    Love Pinks xXx

Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Pinks View Post
    LOL, I really struggle with the balls sometimes too, not sre if you've tried using a tool to get a ball on bt here is what I do, I brought a set craft tweezers which are ideal, I put an elastic round to ge a little tension and hold the ball in the end, and use them to catch the first few threads with then tighten the rest by hand, it really helps!
    I really does sond like a fantastic oppertunity, it might be worth putting this ad in the classified section too?
    Hope it all works out Jonny!
    I was thinking the same!
    This I like, great idea
    AkA RoOf/Ruth/Roofy/Ruthy/Root & erm...that is all
    Its all Chaos & Corsets
    ★"If Carlsberg made eBayers........she would be the best eBayer in the WORLD!"★

for 4mm and 5mm balls i use my dermal anchor clamps, 3mm... yeah, they're a bitch, i sometimes just use my hemostats but have lost a couple of them pinging across the room doing that.
    Valhalla Tattoo & Piercing
    -
    Let Another's Wounds Be Your Warning -

pinging jewellery makes me swear

I love the MD tool idea too, & I already have those...
    I'm gonna go try that out (when I can be mithered to get off me @rse)
    AkA RoOf/Ruth/Roofy/Ruthy/Root & erm...that is all
    Its all Chaos & Corsets
    ★"If Carlsberg made eBayers........she would be the best eBayer in the WORLD!"★

I have hands like shovels so 3mm balls are a real pain but the best thing ive found is my choice of gloves, nitrile are to slippy and tend to go baggy around the fingers, i use biomed blacks, they re polymer coated latex, they fit well around the fingertips and still provide grip through lube, blood, slobber and snot !!
    Im a piercer who's scared of needles, no really i am........ Well when they re aimed at me

Behind every great man there is a far greater woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay100 View Post
    I have hands like shovels so 3mm balls are a real pain but the best thing ive found is my choice of gloves, nitrile are to slippy and tend to go baggy around the fingers, i use biomed blacks, they re polymer coated latex, they fit well around the fingertips and still provide grip through lube, blood, slobber and snot !!
    Nice, nice!

I'm def gonna try the dermal clamps, why did I never think of that?!
    Love Pinks xXx

Skin diver wrist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast