Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I want a Prince Albert piercing.

For years I've thought about getting a cock piercing. I think I want to get a Prince Albert, as the mere thought of having steel inserted through the tip of my penis is very exciting. Besides, I'm all about the shock value on a woman's face when she sees it for the first time. A nearby tattoo parlor has a female piercer, and I must say, the thought of her piercing my cock is rather humiliating... and very exciting.

Anyway, do any of you guys have a Prince Albert piercing, and, if so, are you satisfied with what you got? Also, was it an enjoyable experience to have the procedure done?

Thanks for replying in advance.

not to come across.... *cant think of the word*

Tbh it isnt much of a shock to most women, so u have a piercing through ur nob... ummm so? Also, it dosnt really do that much for a woman.... well it hasnt for me.. i know its there an sometimes i can feel it... but meh it neither hightens or lessens sex.

As for gettin it done, i wouldnt know.. iv not got the right parts
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by CraigCagle View Post
    For years I've thought about getting a cock piercing. I think I want to get a Prince Albert, as the mere thought of having steel inserted through the tip of my penis is very exciting. Besides, I'm all about the shock value on a woman's face when she sees it for the first time. A nearby tattoo parlor has a female piercer, and I must say, the thought of her piercing my cock is rather humiliating... and very exciting.

Anyway, do any of you guys have a Prince Albert piercing, and, if so, are you satisfied with what you got? Also, was it an enjoyable experience to have the procedure done?

As for a female piercer doing it, I dunno, as mine was pierced by a bloke. God help you if your piercer is pre-menstrual lol.

TBH, it was the easiest piercing I've had. Over in next to no time. By drinking plenty of water to dilute the urine, I avoided the pissing razorblades that many people get. The most uncomfortable part of the procedure was having the receiving tube inserted into the urethra, but other than that, it was a piece of cake.

TBH the shock value is minimal. If you want true shock value, try bisection.

^ lol

or if you want a little less shock value than that, get a jacobs ladder. just a few piercings down the shaft of your penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalina View Post
    "thats one fit pigeon"
    Michael
    Piercings
    Double Tragus, Septum
    Retired
    Central Labret, Surface piercing (on arm), Central Lip Ring, Double Tragus
    Want
    Lobes Stretched 8mm, Upper cartilage Piercings,MD's

I think some people who visit this forum may be a little jaded to the novelty of a genital piercing. I think the OP will find that women are surprised by its presence, especially women who aren't as heavily into piercings as those that might visit this forum.

In addition, my girlfriends have always been able to feel the difference between my wearing the jewellery and not. I did unfortunately have one girlfriend who couldn't stand it as I kept hitting her cervix and a piece of steel isn't as squishy as your glans. I think she had quite a short vagina. This is the reason I haven't worn it for four years and, now I've put it back in, seem to have some complications which I will ask a question about as soon as I have 5 posts!

Thanks for the replies. I contacted a well respected tattoo parlor in regards to my Prince Albert. The goal is to have it done next week sometime. I can hardly wait. Pun intended.

Also, I'm not doing this to heighten a woman's experience sexually. This will be done for my enjoyment, and mine alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigCagle View Post

Should this maybe be moved to the 18+ genital piercing forum in case there are people here under 18? *shrugs* just sayin.

You could have a point there swimming. Craig, you will notice a difference, enjoy ;-)

Craig, I now what you mean about the excitement! My PA was done by a bloke and my cock shrivelled to under 1". Luckily the bloke was a pro and the whole experience took less than 5-10 secs. Short, intense pain for the needle and again for the ring and bingo! i don't get any real pleasure from feeling of mine, just from the knowing its there. I want a female tattooist to tattoo my cock for the real excitement

Piercings - 6mm PA, 2x Nipples @4mm

Wants - Apadravya, Ampallang

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast