Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids v No Kids

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I always wanted kids

I was helping my mum look after my little sister from the age of 10 and basically raised my other little sister when I was 15 so to me having kids was just part of life I never even thought about not having kids.

I got pregnant at 20 and was so excited about it but that ended up as an ectopic pregnancy which was very very scarey, after that it took me and my hubby nearly 3 years to conceive and was only when we started having tests to find out why I wasn't getting pregnant that I feel pregnant

After that I really wanted more kids had my son 2 years later and after him decided I didn't want to have anymore kids and was going to have my tubes tied but my hubby was very nice and said he'd have the snip instead as he is older than me and the procedure is easier from a man than a woman.

I still get broody but the thought of being pregnant again actually makes me feel sick which is a strange feeling and sounds really horrible but can't help how I feel
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

When it comes to kiddos there's more cons than pros by a long shot. My dad wasn't around a lot when my brother was growing up so since I was 9 I've always helped with him, and it's just been more hassle than worth. Babies and kids up to the age of about 11 are disgusting and I can't bear the thought of cleaning up after them, and after that they'll get annoying. I don't even wanna be pregnant really, the thought creeps me out
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

No.

Unfortunetly since I was well a baby myself I've never ever had the desire to be a mum, I was always the tomboy and played with boys toys and had no interest in dolls or barbies. As I got older this no turned into a hell no and a deep paranoia and phobia. I can't look at a pregnant woman without feeling awful.

Its a shame because I do like kids, I find toddlers fascinating, I'd love to be an aunt to have my sister to have a kid. But I couldn't physically have one myself and I doubt I ever will, I've not had that maternally instinct or desire to hold a baby or to even aww at baby shoes.

I'm very for abortion, I believe if a person doesn't want to have a child for whatever reason if the technology is their they should be able to do so, I don't believe it should be used as a contreception however.
    Current piercings:

right eyebrow
    right double tragus
    Left earlobe (5mm)

Upcoming piercings:

Right lobe (4mm)
    Two upper lobe piercings

Retired:

Gunned lobe (1.2mm)
    Outer Conch (1.6mm)

My Blog - Busy Questing

When I was younger I always said I'd never have kids, but I think most of the time it was to spite my mother when she used the 'Someday when you have kids you'll understand' card.
    As time went on though, I realized I would eventually have them.
    Not for another 7 years at least, but I will.
    I don't want a lot though, only 2, and before I do I want to enjoy my marriage first.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

I dont want children. My bro has a little 2 year old who is very cute etc but if anything he's just re-enforced the fact that i couldnt possibly look after him. The responsibilty is far too much for soemone like me to cope with.
    Maybe when im older i might foster some older children but we'll see.
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

I do not want childern. I don't mind babies but kids I really don't like. I'm not a kid person, I have enough problems looking after myself nevermind a child. Also if I change my mind in the future then I will not under any circumstances have my own i'm adopting. That has more to do with my dysphoria though...
    Current piercings: Lobes 18mm
    Retired: Septum, Eyebrow,
    Orbital, Central labret
    Wish list: High Snug, Septum punch (6mm), Conch Punch (8mm)

I'm Nathan

Last fm/Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    For quite a few years to come I will be more, if not completely, satisfied with just having cats
    Cats beat babies any day. Cats = Awwwh... Babies = Eww...

I never liked babies or little kids and always said I never wanted any. Then when I was in my late 20s my other half was very keen on the idea so I went along with it and had two kids, three years apart. The early years were really tough and I suffered badly from depression, but now they are teenagers they're great and I love them lots. (Shame I can't say the same about my other half )

I was down the pub a short while back with a friend. A lass who used to work behind the bar was in with her new baby and the folk who own the pub had a new puppy ... my friend and I fought over whose turn it was to cuddle the puppy

The thought of a child growing inside me makes me feel sick x)
    And the thought of vaginal tearing..

Aside from that, I'm the eldest of 7 and I'm really, really not a kid person >< I don't know if that's going to change, I'm 16, I have no idea how I'll feel in a few years, but right now, DO NOT WANT.
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

The thought of a child growing inside me makes me feel sick x)
    Finally - someone else who thinks pregancy is gross. all i can think of is some sort of alien larvae growing inside me - just waiting to come bursting out. *shudder*
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*