Default Light up lip rings?

Please tell me this exists?

I was just thinking of how amazing it would look to have two lip rings (snake bites) that light up / blink / flash / or just light up a solid color, maybe even some that glow in the dark?

Does this exist?

If so, where?
    Last edited by Chumley; 04-03-2009 at 09:15 PM.

glow in the dark balls can be brought, i have one in my tongue...
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Glow in the dark and UV reaction ends are really common and easy to find. Actual flashing body jewellery does exist but I've only seen it for navel piercings as it has to be fairly big. And it would look tacky as hell, tbh ;D

id assume it would need a battry to power it so it would be very big.. but it would be a very very fun concept if its possible
    Current piercings
    left ear
    snakebites
    Hope to get
    spiderbites
    tattoo on my right wrist

I know there's balls that glow in the dark... but that's stupid, or not what I'm lookin' for.
    I'm talking actually rings.

And no, c'mon it's 2009, I'm sure there can be microscopic-like batteries that will fit into the ball/spike at the end of the ring? When you screw it on it lights up, and then maybe, the other ball/spike end could be the switch to toggle it off/on?

I don't think it'd be tacky... just a fun thing to wear.

Tacky is sexy anyway.

You can get UV-reactive rings, but they're very flimsy.. and clearly they don't flash.

Pretty sure flashing lip rings don't exist. If they did, I'd have some

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by wtfkire View Post
    I know there's balls that glow in the dark... but that's stupid, or not what I'm lookin' for.

And no, c'mon it's 2009, I'm sure there can be microscopic-like batteries that will fit into the ball/spike at the end of the ring? When you screw it on it lights up, and then maybe, the other ball/spike end could be the switch to toggle it off/on?

Tacky is sexy anyway.
    yus and what does that mean? look at the iphone, and vista, all big fails

and tbh, with the smallest batteries, and a toggle switch (witch are quite big anyway)

your look at something that can be used as jewellery

its uv glow in the dark or nout

Quote Originally Posted by wtfkire View Post

Tacky is sexy anyway.

well... cheers..

anyways Acutall rings.... unless ur talkin bcr's dont have balls.... they have 1 ball..

unless ur talkin ssr's which have no balls at all...
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

I've been looking for light up lip rings to! I have looked for months but can't find any. Like people have previously said, they have UV and glow in the dark, but not actual blinking ones. They do have blinking tongue studs which are small, only about 14 gauge. So it is possible. And they have small batteries. I'm going to get one. =). And also, I agree, they wouldnt be tacky. It would be fun! Walking into a dark place like a rave or some sort of event like 4th of July or New Years and have your own light show going.

After you have made up your mind for the piercing, it is the time to decide about the exact style that you want to go for. For instance, you can get the piercing done on the bottom or top lip, off to one side or in the middle of your lip, or lower down on your chin (a labret piercing). In case you are opting for multiple piercing, decide on the exact placement that you want to go for. If you are feeling confused, it is advisable to undertake some research. Go through magazines often feature lip piercing or browse online galleries and decide.