Default Nose ring stuck =[

Hello peoples =]

Well, I've had my nose pierced since July last year. I've changed the stud a couple of times since then and not really had trouble... Anyway, I decided to put a ring in two days ago - 1mm the same as the studs i had used before - and it is now completely stuck in my nose. It won't budge at all... I've pulled very hard, soaked it and tried again, and have had no luck =[

Gona go to my piercer tomorrow and see what he can do/has to say. However from some research I've done on google, it seems the best place to go is the hospital where they can cut the ring and hopefully give me some kind of anaesthetic before they yank it out... I really don't want to have to resort to this =S Was just wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this before/has any other suggestions? I'm facking terrified, I want this thing ouuuuut =[

Stuck... as in you cant get the ball off stuck? Or as in sudden swelling rings got really tight stuck x

Yeah I'm not sure what you mean...
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Never mind any way I finally managed to pull it out - with A LOT of pain :S It wasn't a ball closure ring, but a segment piece ring. The ring itself wouldn't move from my nose - felt really tight, like the skin had closed around it =[ was extremely painful to get out and took a very long time.

ouch! maybe your nose was a little irritated from changing it, I'm sure if you waited another day perhaps it would have been easier?

sounds like you might have been allergic to the metal the new jewellery was made from
    Lobes : 2x12mm, 1x8mm, 3x6mm, 2x1.6mm
    Right eyebrow : 1.2
    Both nostrils : 0.8
    Septum : 2.5
    Tongue : Centre 1.6, Vipers 1.6, Webbing 1.2
    Labret : 2x 1.6
    Both nipples : 2.0
    VCH : 1.6
    Triangle : 1.6
    Chest microdermals x 2
    Chest surface x 2

RIP Back microdermals x 2

Yeah what was it made of? titanium? surgical steel?

Ouchy :( I was going to suggest a little bit of lubricant but i'm glad you managed to get it out!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.