Default Best Place For A Microdermal On A Guy...

Hola

Some people were kind enough to give me some advice on a wrist microdermal but after seeing a nape dermal its got me thinking if there are other better places to have one.

because a nape one would look pretty darn good.

So I was originally thinking 2 on the wrist but what would you persoanlly say is the best place for a dermal anchor on a guy? Which ones look the best or are best placed to heal (ive read on here that nape ones have to be carefull about not being placed on "folding skin")

Many thanks if you can help

ah, so many questions need answering for me.... what kind of guy are you? what piercings do you already have? what kind of top are you planning?
    Also worth you searching on the forum for 'skin divers' - some people are liking them. Guy people.

a trusted source tells me that the best place for a microdermal is on your head... thick skin easy healing position and minimal movement.
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

i havent got any piercings at the moment apart from an ear one but i have had at certain stages of my life my nipple and my tongue pierced

i dont mind where it goes, i like the look of the nape. to have it centered would look pretty cool

like what they had inthe matrix

i wouldnt want it on the face though in case anything goes wrong (theres a video on youtube where the guy was putting a microdermal piercing on a girls face and she just wont stop bleeding :/)

i guess its a choice between nape and wrist then

Quote Originally Posted by preacher View Post
    i havent got any piercings at the moment apart from an ear one but i have had at certain stages of my life my nipple and my tongue pierced

i dont mind where it goes, i like the look of the nape. to have it centered would look pretty cool

like what they had inthe matrix
    nape nape nape. Get one of those tops which looks like the head of a screw.
    they should definitely make tops that look like the nape holes on the matrix. Jewellery makers TAKE NOTE.

nape, nape, nape!

there's something about any pieces of metal around that area........................

....well for me anyways.
    ~linda

Have: Ears - Left lobe 8mm, right lobe 8mm, left scaffold, left tragus, 2 more lobe holes in left ear, 3 more lobe holes in right ear and right helix. Right nostril. Lip 3 times (Labret and Snakebites) Tongue and VCH.

Want: Septum and Nipples

Got bout 17 Tatts of varying size and theme.