Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cheap Piercing places

Hey there.

After much debate and disgusted looks from my friends and girlfriend, I've decided I want a septum piercing just because they're cool. And also because Chumley was persuading me a few weeks ago and I got scared ... so I'm just going to listen to everything he says from now on.

The problem is I now want septum, tongue, VCH, rook and surface piercings. Anyone know a place that's on the cheaper side of the piercing price spectrum?

Preferably in the West Midlands/Shopshire/Herefordshire area but anywhere in the middle of England or London would be great!

-Terr

dunno about you but id rather go somewhere i know and trust than the cheapest you can find..

Default Re: Cheap Piercing places

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthree
    ... so I'm just going to listen to everything he says from now on.
    Are you mad?!

:lol: Hello again.

Iíd love to help you but Iím always so excited at piercing time that I completely forget about how much they costs!

Maybe you could try getting all those piercings at once and negotiate a discount for buying in bulk?! Woo, stop, I didnít mean it! Youíre body might not be able to handle it and besides, sounds like youíd freak your girlfriend out!

I do agree with HB* tho.

PS sorry I didnít get around to burning your school down, I got called away to rescue a cat stuck up a tree!
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, loads retired | *gold star*

Quote Originally Posted by HB*
    dunno about you but id rather go somewhere i know and trust than the cheapest you can find..
    That's been true for all my previous piercings.
    I went just last week to Bob Eagle's in Oxford to get a helix.
    And I went to my local piercer for my nipples.
    I trust both these places a lot. But Bob Eagle's is way too far from school and my local piercer is expensive.

So .. yes.
    I want to go to a decent place that doesn't want to burn holes in my pockets.

-Terr

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley

PS sorry I didnít get around to burning your school down, I got called away to rescue a cat stuck up a tree!
    You're not supposed to be rescuing cats and performing firefighting duties!!
    You're supposed to be burning my school down so I can pierce various parts of my body without getting kicked out of school!!

And I've just had a really good idea that may or may not work.
    I'm going to go to my local piercers and sign a contract with them to get 4 piercings there before february. If I don't get 4 they can charge me full price for all of them.
    So basically, i get all my piercings at discount when I get them and when the contract expires if I haven't had 4, I'll pay them in full.

Does that work?

methinks I need to ponder over this a little more.

And I went to Bob's the other day before going the Zodiac ... and my helix piercing got bullied there. So did my nipples come to think of it.
    Never again.

p.s Your navel piercing rocks my world more than nachos and cheese!!!

-Terr

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthree
    And I've just had a really good idea that may or may not work.
    I'm going to go to my local piercers and sign a contract with them to get 4 piercings there before february. If I don't get 4 they can charge me full price for all of them.
    So basically, i get all my piercings at discount when I get them and when the contract expires if I haven't had 4, I'll pay them in full.
    Shear ingeniousness! erm, i don't know if any piercer would agree to that tho?!

I presume you mean nachos with cheese grated over them then put under the grill, oooh that really IS heaven - far better than my navel I can assure you! (i'll post a pic when the bruising has gone).

Sorry again about the school/cat/fireman mix-up, itís the uniform you see Ė I just canít resist!

That's not how I do my nachos and cheese ...
    I just melt the cheese and pour it over the nachos, but I guess your way works too.
    And let's not let these mix-ups happen again, even if there is something insanely seductive about the way you wear the uniform.

Also.

Any ideas for other piercings?

p.s Tell that cat that I'll scratch its back if it scratches mine

-Terr

Humm, well you've already mentioned some of my favourite piercings, septum, tongue (I wanna get mine re-done) and the Rook.

I think a high-up lower lip piercing with a small ball screwed on a bar (Ooo, just like mine) looks pretty cute and are pretty easy!

You could get your girlfriend to choose something for you maybe? Sounds like sheís a bit anti piercings (?) and itíd get her more involved with your piercings and what you do with your body?

Well I want a lip piercing, fairly close to the corner of my mouth but with a really little BCR. I think they're kinda cute but I have lips that aren't really made for piercing.

My girlfriend isn't anti-piercings. She's not really into them herself, she has a few on her ears but that's all. She just doesn't like the idea of having sex and coming in contact with metal all the time. I've thought about that too ... but it doesn't bother me enough to not want piercings.

Be sure to post pictures of your navel sooooooooon!!!

-Terr

Senior Member fear_the_shedevil's Avatar

Default ££££

my tragus was onli £5
    my place is cheap :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast