View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalized in Britain?

Voters
629. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

397 63.12%
  • No

169 26.87%
  • Undecided

63 10.02%
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142143144145146147148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: Legalize it?

No I don't think it should. It can really cause some mental problems and I don't support that.

AFAIK it's no more dangerous than alcohol/cigarettes, albeit less socially acceptable. Since the public seems to mostly support its decriminalisation, to me, it makes sense to regulate/tax it in the same way as alcohol/cigarettes. Save money on pointless enforcement, make something from the tax revenue and do away with the potentially very dodgy dealers consumers have to go to.

I think it should be legalized, I know a lot of people who benefit from it and legalizing it would probably help more people than harm them. I think its like drinking or smoking, if you don't want to do it you don't have to but some may chose to do it and that's their choice.

Senior Member Piercedprincess84's Avatar

I opted for yes. Alcohol is more dangerous in many ways and that is legal...
    ❤️ Sarah ❤️
    Pierced x27
    6 in each lobe
    1st hole stretched to 12mm, 2nd hole to 4mm
    Tragus in both ears
    2 Helix in right ear
    Bridge
    Right eyebrow x2
    Septum 8g
    Snakebites
    Labret
    Angelbites
    Both nostrils
    Tattooed x11
    More metal and ink planned!!
    http://Instagram.com/piercedprincess84
    http://facebook.com/piercedprincesssarah

I think cannabis should be legalized everywhere. It's way better for people than the pain killers they're easily prescribed by doctors.

I especially think medical marijuana should be legalized, but Obama said himself he thinks it's all just bullshit.
    Current: Navel piercing
    Want: Tragus piercing, Nose piercing, Tongue piercing, shoulder blade tattoo
    Retired: Simple Earlobes, Cartilage Piercings

I think cannabis should be legal everywhere, at least for adults. Most views of it being a gateway drug and such are antiquated and have been disproven, and cannabis is a natural medicine almost free of side effects. I would much rather everyone be smoking marijuana than giving into big pharma and dealing with the awful things that come with prescription medications.

I think that you should have a choice if you want it or not. - I would have never even had said this years ago. Then I got long term ill and can be in a lot of pain all day long. I also have Vertigo (for over 20 years) that no one can do anything about. So yes, I would have to think about it if it was on offer!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Tragus, Nostril, Helix.

Sadly Retired Eyebrow. :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.