View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalized in Britain?

Voters
629. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

397 63.12%
  • No

169 26.87%
  • Undecided

63 10.02%

Thread: Legalize it?

i also think we should legalize it!

I think it 100% should be made legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrilege View Post
    P.S.
    We're not potheads like some people generally think of this country.
    People dont go stoned to work.
    It is strictly forbidden to come to work under the influence of anything, be it alcohol or weed. you will get fired if you do so, no excuses.
    I like this because people here ALWAYS associate The Netherlands with smoking pot. They think it's like heaven for potheads or something when really, I've heard that less people smoke it there than in the US. I'm sure the reason for that is because it's not so cool and rebellious there, and you don't feel like you're doing something sneaky when you smoke it.
    I don't smoke because it really does nothing for me, but the fact that it's illegal and alcohol isn't just blows my mind.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I personally do not see any adverse effects of this, so why not legalize it, or at least to a reasonable point or limit.
    As a cancer survivor, I see no problems--in certain circumstances it could be of great help!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyaLove View Post
    I personally do not see any adverse effects of this, so why not legalize it, or at least to a reasonable point or limit.
    As a cancer survivor, I see no problems--in certain circumstances it could be of great help!
    I smoked it everyday for about 7 years and used to agree with you. However, it's 10 years sinced I stopped. Of my friends that still use it, ALL have obvious adverse effects. Some deal with it better but it's all too clear what the problem is. Most cannabis users I know, do so most (if not every) day/days. You can't say the same about alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilberto View Post
    I smoked it everyday for about 7 years and used to agree with you. However, it's 10 years sinced I stopped. Of my friends that still use it, ALL have obvious adverse effects. Some deal with it better but it's all too clear what the problem is. Most cannabis users I know, do so most (if not every) day/days. You can't say the same about alcohol.
    Yeah you can. And anything that becomes a crutch to many people during hardship...
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

I'm for legalizing it; those who want to smoke weed... already are. I haven't found it to be addictive, and it it's more mood-altering than mind-altering. Much like alcohol. Not a big deal. Besides, it'd be safer legal; laced weed is the real problem (imo).

What are the effects?
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

That makes NO sense whatsoever. So all the alcoholics in the world are just made up? Alcohol destroys people and those around them, the same as any addiction to any substance, action, person or lifestyle can.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by You'reBeautiful View Post
    I'm for legalizing it; those who want to smoke weed... already are. I haven't found it to be addictive, and it it's more mood-altering than mind-altering. Much like alcohol. Not a big deal. Besides, it'd be safer legal; laced weed is the real problem (imo).
    Alcohol, not very addictive?! Alcohol is as addictive as hard drugs, IMO. Honestly, the majority of my family and friends battle with alcoholism. Most of them don't even realize it.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!