Default dragon koi? meaning

im wanting to get a koi body with a dragon head..i have a koi already on my forarm so to fisnish my sleeve i was wanting a koi body with a dragon head and then a draon to finish all of it..my question is . is there any meaning to a koi body with dragon head? ive searched but came up with nothin..jw ..thanks..any help i would appreciate..

i do believe that, within legend, koi turn into dragons when they reached the end of a river. so it's about overcoming obstacles.
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

i new that part of it but what im getting is a koi body with a dragon head..

That is what "Blackasher" is on about it's a koidragon. you don't get Dragon body with Koi head.

I was lead to belive that in japanese folklaw, the dragon changed into the koi once it reaches 100 years!

I've heard that in the storey the Koi fought its way up stream and over a waterfall and then turned into a dragon. Or something like that. The whole storey is about overcoming obstacles.
    Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

If you get the koi dragon m8 post some pics, coz i almost got one on the sleeve im gona get started next week. I wana see how it turns out.

Enjoy !

what they said -overcoming obstacles.

I don't really like them tho... this design is kinda nice: (you've probably already seen it)

Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Wisdom, strength and overcoming of challenges. Very symbolic but can look shit if not done well.
    The only difference between people with body mods and people without body mods is that the people with the body mods don't give the ones without them a hard time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pins & Needles View Post
    Very symbolic but can look shit
    That did make me laugh
    Holes: Labret - Venoms - Navel - 2xLobe (1.6mm)

:: Fb ::