Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Both sides of nose pierced?

Hmm..I want the other side of my nose pierced now I have a brand new in sterilized packet 16g needle in my drawer (my friend was going to do helix with it - but chickened out and got it done with a gun ) that I can use. It will have to a be a DIY piercing (my 3rd lobes and nose piercing are DIY and turned out fine) as the only place round here that does nose piercings ... does them with guns So how common is it to have both sides pierced? Does it look ok? Would it suit most people? Thanks
    Joanne

Piercings : 3x Lobes Each Ear, Inner Conch, Tragus, Helix, Monroe, Wrist Microdermal, 2x Collarbone Microdermals, Both Nipples

Tattoos : 'Joanne' & a star on my lower back, Chinese love symbol behind my ear, Butterfly design on my hand, Star design on my wrist, Heart design on my foot

<3

Mine are my favourite piercings I think it would suit everyone, just as having two nostrils suits everyone.. and two eyes and ears..
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..

Cool So do you think I should do it? And the other day I got a pack of 10 surgical steel nose screws :] Should I use one them as the initial jewellery?
    Joanne

Piercings : 3x Lobes Each Ear, Inner Conch, Tragus, Helix, Monroe, Wrist Microdermal, 2x Collarbone Microdermals, Both Nipples

Tattoos : 'Joanne' & a star on my lower back, Chinese love symbol behind my ear, Butterfly design on my hand, Star design on my wrist, Heart design on my foot

<3

im looking to have this done in future, can't wait. i just think it looks really cute and different but subtly different
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Do you think it'll look alright on me though? I'm 14 and I don't know if I should get it or not
    Joanne

<3

If you think you can get the placement perfect, then do it. Look from the top of your nose down (tilt your head forward and look up into the mirror) and judge the placement by looking at the end of your nose, not by where your nose joins your face.. as I noticed my nose is different there on each side, because I thought my second one was placed wrong at first but it was because I was judging it from where my nose joins my face..!

I'd try and get a titanium nose screw and get it autoclaved to sterilise it.
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds

I defintely don't have access to an autoclave (I doubt there is one on this whole island lol) and I don't have any titanium screws. Would surgical steel be okay? They are what I wear most of the time and I'm not allergic to any metal
    Joanne

<3

its just better to have autoclaved jewellery in a new piercing for sterile purposes and less risk of infection
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

If I say yes I'll get shouted at.. but if it were me.. I'd do it anyway, just do everything you can to make the screw as clean as possible, like boiling it, cleaning it with an alcohol swab thing etc.
    That's what I did with my nipple bar and it's fine so far.
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds

Yeah I know but I defintely won't be able to get to one. There are no piercing studios up here. But the screw I plan on using - I haven't used it before and I would clean it very well before.
    Joanne

<3

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast