Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member rocksteadybeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2007
    Location
    N'town
    Posts
    867

    Default Phils Tattoo Northampton

    Has anyone ever had a tattoo from there and would it be a good place to get my first tattoo done?
    I was just wondering what their work was like.
    Pictures anyone? x

    My Current Mods
    *Labret
    *Tongue
    *Lobe Left
    *Nose
    *First tattoo on wrist
    Bye Bye stretched ear!
    Currently Sporting a ROCKABILLY style jacket!
    Thanks DEBBIE! x

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun-2006
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    4,397

    Default

    I found this on BMEzine:

    http://www.bmeink.com/A60510/tatmyf1y.html

    Not too good sounding, huh? Sorry that's all I could find in my brief two minute browse!

  3. #3
    Senior Member me me me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep-2006
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard
    I found this on BMEzine:

    http://www.bmeink.com/A60510/tatmyf1y.html

    Not too good sounding, huh? Sorry that's all I could find in my brief two minute browse!
    Isn't that Southport?
    My name is Jola
    You say it with a 'Y'!

    Moth Busters Member.
    www.myspace.com/jola_m

    To Be Irreplaceable, You Have To Be Different.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Foostar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun-2007
    Location
    Southport,UK
    Posts
    6,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by me me me
    Isn't that Southport?
    Yup.

    If anyone's thinking of getting one done in Southport, don't go to Phil's. He was a total idiot to me when I was younger and wanted a very personal tattoo, and I went in a couple of weeks back to enquire about prices for a design and he totally ignored meand tutted when I spoke.

    Dave's much better
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.


    I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.


    disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please




  5. #5
    Senior Member CobaltBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr-2007
    Location
    Lincolnshire/Rutland and Milton Keynes
    Posts
    12,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocksteadybeats
    Has anyone ever had a tattoo from there and would it be a good place to get my first tattoo done?
    I was just wondering what their work was like.
    Pictures anyone? x
    Travel a little bit and go to Eternal Image in Rushden, my Dad lives there, and from all the friends round there that have got a tattoo there I have not heard one bad word.

  6. #6
    Senior Member rocksteadybeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2007
    Location
    N'town
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by si_tragedy
    Travel a little bit and go to Eternal Image in Rushden, my Dad lives there, and from all the friends round there that have got a tattoo there I have not heard one bad word.

    awesome thankyou for the help!
    Cheers everyone Im dead excited x

    My Current Mods
    *Labret
    *Tongue
    *Lobe Left
    *Nose
    *First tattoo on wrist
    Bye Bye stretched ear!
    Currently Sporting a ROCKABILLY style jacket!
    Thanks DEBBIE! x

  7. #7
    Senior Member CobaltBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr-2007
    Location
    Lincolnshire/Rutland and Milton Keynes
    Posts
    12,723

    Default

    I'll try and get a few of my friends to send me some pics of their tatts to show you the quality of their work.

  8. #8
    Senior Member rocksteadybeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul-2007
    Location
    N'town
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by si_tragedy
    I'll try and get a few of my friends to send me some pics of their tatts to show you the quality of their work.
    Brilliant.
    cant wait

    My Current Mods
    *Labret
    *Tongue
    *Lobe Left
    *Nose
    *First tattoo on wrist
    Bye Bye stretched ear!
    Currently Sporting a ROCKABILLY style jacket!
    Thanks DEBBIE! x

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •