Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: clit hood

Senior Member duttylittlesecret's Avatar

Vertical!!!!!! hits the spot
    Helix , Auricle, 2x each lobe, Navel, VCH
    RIP: nipple,
    nose, i have 3 tattoos

Check out the other posts on this forum, you'll get all the information you need
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

Is it a painful piercing to get done, I just dont seem to be able to get up the guts to do it. Also need to find somewhere to go, anyone know of anywhere in the coventry or northampton area they could recommend?
    Current: 3 in each earlobe, navel, anti navel, left and right side navel

Wish list: Scaffolding, hood, tragus, lip, nose, fourchette.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletart View Post
    Is it a painful piercing to get done, I just dont seem to be able to get up the guts to do it. Also need to find somewhere to go, anyone know of anywhere in the coventry or northampton area they could recommend?
    it depends on your pain tollerance hun

to me it was like havin a smear.. but my smears are uncomfertoble as i have a tilted uterus (bah spellin)

if its somthin you want then go for it... if pain stopped us from havin things then none of us would have tattoos or piercings

Dawn xx
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

right im not really into extreme piercing but im beginning to like the sound of the vhp more and more. does it increase your sensation and also what would the general price be for this piercing? im also in the northamptonshire area but the place i go to 'tattoo inc' ive got to know the piercer quite well but because of this i now dont want to have her have to do this piercing on me, does that make sense, if i didnt know her and wasnt going back for any more piercings it would be fine, but i know ill be going back for some more ear piercings in the near future lol.
    Suze
    P
    ierced n Tattooed

Quote Originally Posted by XsuzybeeX View Post
    right im not really into extreme piercing but im beginning to like the sound of the vhp more and more. does it increase your sensation and also what would the general price be for this piercing? im also in the northamptonshire area but the place i go to 'tattoo inc' ive got to know the piercer quite well but because of this i now dont want to have her have to do this piercing on me, does that make sense, if i didnt know her and wasnt going back for any more piercings it would be fine, but i know ill be going back for some more ear piercings in the near future lol.

for some ppl it does increase the pleasure..me personaly it was a hell yeah!!
    i payed £40 well worth it.. but i know a piercers in this area charges £70

i think the more you get to know the piercer the better.,.. so she's seen ur muff... so what? shes probably seen plently of others.. just make sure u have had a trim ect then u wont have nothin to be embarresed about
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by cherryd69 View Post
    for some ppl it does increase the pleasure..me personaly it was a hell yeah!!
    i payed £40 well worth it.. but i know a piercers in this area charges £70

i think the more you get to know the piercer the better.,.. so she's seen ur muff... so what? shes probably seen plently of others.. just make sure u have had a trim ect then u wont have nothin to be embarresed about

lol yeah your right lol no worries on the trim front, every 2 weeks lol
    Suze
    P
    ierced n Tattooed

Vch is best and easiest,it is very quick and relatively painless,it also shows inexperienced guys and gals exactly where the pleasure dome is,more power to the vch.tintagel

nice. hope you like it, for a long time coming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123